EyeBuff

MWU Optometry C/O 2017
Nov 7, 2012
Status
Optometry Student
I know there's not many of us but I was just looking for other fellow class mates that will also be starting in the Fall. :)

optomvt

UIWRSO c/o 2017
Jan 17, 2013
Status
Optometry Student
I know there's not many of us but I was just looking for other fellow class mates that will also be starting in the Fall. :)

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking? I thought about applying at Midwestern, but didn't end up doing it after all! I wish I would have now.. =/

OP
E

EyeBuff

MWU Optometry C/O 2017
Nov 7, 2012
Status
Optometry Student
Edited. Pm me if anyone is curious for GPA/test scores.

Lots of extracurriculars with leadership positions. Also an associate and lab tech at a LensCrafters

Last edited:
May 22, 2012
Status
Pre-Optometry
I just made a facebook page too called Midwestern University Optometry Class of 2017

Feb 26, 2013
Status
Pre-Optometry
Yay this is great! I'll be there in the fall too! Can you post the link to the facebook group?

May 22, 2012
Status
Pre-Optometry
Also, is anyone looking for a roommate? I wanted to live off campus because I heard that after a long day of school, it's better just to leave. I am coming from Idaho and obviously don't know anyone! I would prefer to live with a first year female. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Amber

Feb 28, 2013
Status
Pre-Optometry
I don't know if I did this right, but I tried because I want to get to know my classmates. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/MidwesternUniversityOptometryClassOf2013?ref=hl
Hopefully it works, let me know.
Tros0836 what you made is a "Facebook Page". What the other Midwestern Optometry classes made is a "Facebook Group".

Page? Group? facebook is confusing!!

I created a facebook Group for our class. Here is the link!!
Is everyone excited for this coming fall??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AZCOPT2017

Apr 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Optometry
Hello everyone! I have my Midwestern interview coming up soon (late I know), but I was curious if any of you had any advice as far as the interview goes. Open/closed file? Interesting/difficult questions?

In any case, congrats to those of you who got in! Hope to be one of you soon.

Dec 17, 2012
Status
Optometry Student
Hey I also have an interview coming up for Midwestern, it would be great to know how they interview

Congrats to those who are in it and good luck to you hopefuls =)