Quantcast

Midwestern Optometry Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeBuff

MWU Optometry C/O 2017
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I know there's not many of us but I was just looking for other fellow class mates that will also be starting in the Fall. :)

optomvt

UIWRSO c/o 2017
Reaction score
I know there's not many of us but I was just looking for other fellow class mates that will also be starting in the Fall. :)

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking? I thought about applying at Midwestern, but didn't end up doing it after all! I wish I would have now.. =/

EyeBuff

MWU Optometry C/O 2017
Reaction score
Edited. Pm me if anyone is curious for GPA/test scores.

Lots of extracurriculars with leadership positions. Also an associate and lab tech at a LensCrafters

Last edited:

tros0836

Reaction score
I just made a facebook page too called Midwestern University Optometry Class of 2017

p1nkbear

Reaction score
Yay this is great! I'll be there in the fall too! Can you post the link to the facebook group?

tros0836

Reaction score
Also, is anyone looking for a roommate? I wanted to live off campus because I heard that after a long day of school, it's better just to leave. I am coming from Idaho and obviously don't know anyone! I would prefer to live with a first year female. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Amber

mwuopto2017

Reaction score
I don't know if I did this right, but I tried because I want to get to know my classmates. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/MidwesternUniversityOptometryClassOf2013?ref=hl
Hopefully it works, let me know.

Tros0836 what you made is a "Facebook Page". What the other Midwestern Optometry classes made is a "Facebook Group".

Page? Group? facebook is confusing!!

I created a facebook Group for our class. Here is the link!!
Is everyone excited for this coming fall??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AZCOPT2017

recko

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have my Midwestern interview coming up soon (late I know), but I was curious if any of you had any advice as far as the interview goes. Open/closed file? Interesting/difficult questions?

In any case, congrats to those of you who got in! Hope to be one of you soon.

Tonometry

Reaction score
Hey I also have an interview coming up for Midwestern, it would be great to know how they interview

Congrats to those who are in it and good luck to you hopefuls =)