Program-Specific Info / Q's Midwestern University (Glendale) 2020-2021

Started by mabOT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mabOT

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought I would make a group for Midwestern this cycle since I didn’t see another one and decisions should be coming out really soon (if not today for some of us)!
 
How was the interview? I have mine next week
The interview went really well! The staff is soooo nice and it’s really more of a conversation than question and answer. Just make sure you know OT and are confident in your experiences and you should be fine!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The interview went really well! The staff is soooo nice and it’s really more of a conversation than question and answer. Just make sure you know OT and are confident in your experiences and you should be fine!
Thank you! What kind of questions did they ask?
 
Was anyone else put on the alternate applicant list? Or was anyone accepted who is declining their acceptance?