Midwestern University -- Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunkiki486

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I scheduled for an interview with Midwestern Univ -- Glendale a couple of weeks ago and I just called the Admissions office and declined it....... ahh did I just make a huge mistake?? The thing is, I got accepted into Creighton University and I no longer need a back-up school. So is it stupid of me to pass up this opportunity?? Anyone having the same experience??

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by sunkiki486
I scheduled for an interview with Midwestern Univ -- Glendale a couple of weeks ago and I just called the Admissions office and declined it....... ahh did I just make a huge mistake?? The thing is, I got accepted into Creighton University and I no longer need a back-up school. So is it stupid of me to pass up this opportunity?? Anyone having the same experience??

If you were accepted into your #1 choice, then I would decline other interviews too. Sounds like you know where you want to go, and you're going there! Great! Congratulations on Creighton! (PS, you sent your deposit, right?)
:clap:

well actually, Creighton IS my backup school... my first choice is Univ of WA (I had an interview with them last week but the interviewers said that the majority of the decision letters won't be sent till May). I have an interview with the Univ of Maryland in a month... And I'm waiting to hear back from Univ of Connecticut. So if I'm lucky I might still have other places to choose from...

If you are satisfied with Creighton then no, you didnt make a mistake! I think now that you are accepted you can be a little pickier with where you go to interview.

Good luck!