Midwestern University's (chicago) optometry class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nidhib826

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else?!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Just wanted to ask how the midwestern interview was since the school is new, how did the day go etc

I sent in my deposit a few days ago! Unfortunately I don’t have link posting privileges yet but if you look up Chicago College of Optometry Class of 2022 you’ll be able to find it just fine :)

Hi guys. I'm a current CCO student and we're excited to meet the incoming class :) Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them! Good luck and/or Congratulations!

I got accepted but I declined it to wait for the acceptance from University of Waterloo

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Just wanted to ask how the midwestern interview was since the school is new, how did the day go etc
hi! how was your interview? I have mine October 1st and don't really know what to expect, anything would help!

Hi guys. I'm a current CCO student and we're excited to meet the incoming class :) Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them! Good luck and/or Congratulations!

Hi, how do you like the school, faculty, classes, etc? I'm starting in August! PM me if you want.