Midwestern University's (chicago) optometry class of 2022

Started by nidhib826
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Just wanted to ask how the midwestern interview was since the school is new, how did the day go etc
 
I sent in my deposit a few days ago! Unfortunately I don’t have link posting privileges yet but if you look up Chicago College of Optometry Class of 2022 you’ll be able to find it just fine 🙂
 
Hi guys. I'm a current CCO student and we're excited to meet the incoming class 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them! Good luck and/or Congratulations!
 
Hi guys. I'm a current CCO student and we're excited to meet the incoming class 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them! Good luck and/or Congratulations!

Hi, how do you like the school, faculty, classes, etc? I'm starting in August! PM me if you want.