Military EM???

Started by rocketman89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

R

rocketman89

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a fourth year medical student who will, hopefully, match into an EM residency in about a month. I was wondering if anyone out there had any perspective/opinions on EM in the military. I am strongly considering the Air Force Finiancial Assistance Program....any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I wasn't clear in my original question....I have read most of the related posts in the military forum, however I have not found any good info on any specifics about EM in the Air Force (vs. community/academic practice).

Thanks