Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am a four-year HPSP recipient currently finishing my D1 year. I am beginning my preparation for the CBSE in April and am planning to take the exam in February 2027 (with the possibility of multiple attempts if needed).
I was hoping to gain some insight into the CBSE scores of applicants who have successfully matched into Army OMFS or other military branches. Any guidance or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
I am a four-year HPSP recipient currently finishing my D1 year. I am beginning my preparation for the CBSE in April and am planning to take the exam in February 2027 (with the possibility of multiple attempts if needed).
I was hoping to gain some insight into the CBSE scores of applicants who have successfully matched into Army OMFS or other military branches. Any guidance or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.