Military or USPHS Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sugoi Travis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone, who is currently active on the forums, a member of the armed forces or USPHS as a pharmacist? I searched around a bit and most of the threads/posts I've seen regarding military/USPHS pharmacy go back 6 months or more so I don't know if these people are still active. It would be awesome to get in touch with a military/USPHS pharmacist because I am considering to go this route and would like an idea on how it's different/similar to private sector pharmacy. Thanks.

(btw I don't know if this is the correct forum for this thread or if it should be in the military medicine forum)