Other OT-Related Information Military OT

Started by deleted1057601
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1057601

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wanting to join the military after OT school. Are there any scholarships like HSPS offered, I am wanting to join as soon as I finish school?
 
You should contact the respective branch that you are interested in working with if you are already an OTS.
If you are not yet enrolled in a program may be consider Baylor University.
 
I was just put on the Order of Merit List (OML). Is there any guidance on being accepted after being put on a wait list? How likely is it that I will be accepted? I know I need someone to drop out, but what do those odds look like? Anyone with experience, I would appreciate input.