Military Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustSayHeyy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone pharmacy students have gone the military route. I was interested in joining any branch (I am currently in the ANG, 8 years now) that I benefit the most out of.

I am interested in how the process works, which branch is better for a pharmacy student, and the benefits included while in school.
Please leave any information you can, regardless of the branch.

No need to post that I should do a search, as I have read all the available information there is on SDN and Google, and not much of this information is current.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

you should do a search, there have been several recent threads on this topic with quite a bit of info
I did do a search, please read the post in its entirety and do not question my intelligence.
Thus, with doing my research with SDN and Google, now I am looking for people who are doing this currently that can share some insight.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I did do a search, please read the post in its entirety and do not question my intelligence.
Thus, with doing my research with SDN and Google, now I am looking for people who are doing this currently that can share some insight.
Thank you

The information you're seeking has been discussed ad nauseum many times over. Either that or your searching ability sux and you haven't found it. No one is questioning your intelligence... yet.

Here are 4 pages of search results. Don't mind zyvox's comments he does that from time to time. We have one guy at our school that signed with the Air Force, he gets $1300 / month while in school and gets all his tuition paid for. I think he has a 4 year commitment once he graduates but I'm not sure, I do know that he gets a wish list of places to go but they can ship him anywhere during those 4 years.

The information you're seeking has been discussed ad nauseum many times over. Either that or your searching ability sux and you haven't found it. No one is questioning your intelligence... yet.

I thought something looked familiar. I believed the word you are looking for is ad nauseam. In addition, I did a little research, to remember, and here is a couple of links for you.

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/errors.html#errors
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ad_nauseum

Sincerely,

Interdum dormitat bonus Homerus

I thought something looked familiar. I believed the word you are looking for is ad nauseam. In addition, I did a little research, to remember, and here is a couple of links for you.

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/errors.html#errors
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ad_nauseum

Sincerely,

Interdum dormitat bonus Homerus

I guess now we can question his intelligence....A sure sign of the weak and feeble minded....Pointing out spelling errors in an informal online forum....who cares...:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

Oh yeah do a search noob......

Here are 4 pages of search results. Don't mind zyvox's comments he does that from time to time. We have one guy at our school that signed with the Air Force, he gets $1300 / month while in school and gets all his tuition paid for. I think he has a 4 year commitment once he graduates but I'm not sure, I do know that he gets a wish list of places to go but they can ship him anywhere during those 4 years.

Thank you for your help RxWildcat! Not to have you speak on behalf of your classmate, but let me ask you: do you know if he was able to begin the program his first or second year of pharmacy school?

I guess now we can question his intelligence....A sure sign of the weak and feeble minded....Pointing out spelling errors in an informal online forum....who cares...:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

Oh yeah do a search noob......

My apologies, I did not realize the “rules”.
"Can't we all get along?"