MINISTRY EDUCATION BC: "PREMEDSCHOOL CARIBBEAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, Surrey BC is NOT ACCREDITED"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docwannabe1

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My legal case (content similar to letter below) got accepted on february 26th 2016 at the small claims of the provincial court in british columbia. Although I have contacted the Caribbean Medical University on more then 6 ocassions from January till March 2016 via all means available they until now have NOT responded to the legal case or my request for a refund.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To:
Carribean Medical University

Subject:
Letter claim: Demand to be full refunded of CAD $18,460.00 I paid in tuition fees for the 3 semester of premed I attended at the CMU PREMEDSCHOOL in Surrey B.C.

Date: January 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
In my pursuit to educate myself to become a medical doctor in North America I applied at CMU. I already had passed my Medical College Application test in September 2014 and got a competitive score. However when I applied for Med school at the University of Manitoba, they told me that I still had to do complete 2 years of undergraduate college courses (because required courses did not connect) if I had to be considered for their Medical School.

CMU offered that same curriculum in 1 year. CMU offered this curriculum to me in 2 emails in 2014 stating the following:

" The Caribbean Medical University has received full approval from the Canada's Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities to issue "Diploma of Premedical Sciences" to students who complete their premed program in Canada at our satellite campuses. This will allow our students to get credits and a diploma equivalent to North American colleges and universities once they complete the premedical program. CMU is the first and only Medical School from the Caribbean to get this approval.

I concluded from those 2 emails that with the Diploma I would get, I would be able to fulfill the requirement of UVM and be able to transfer the credits received at CMU to UVM and could apply at UVM. Even better CMU told me I was automatically approved to their University to if I finished their Curriculum successfully. I had a lot of options.

I attended and completed 2 semesters at the CMU Premed school in Surrey, BC and was offered a 3rd semester online. When the 3rd semester started I was not provided information which chapters out of which books to study. At the end of the 4th week I still had not received this information and therefore I asked to be refunded for my tuition fee. CMU refused to refund me. I hired a lawyer in Curacao to get my tuition fee back. Although my lawyer seemed close to reach resolution with CMU in effect it never happened.

After receiving my transcript for the 2 semesters I completed at CMU Premedschool in Surrey, BC, I asked World Education Services (a Credential Validating Organisation) to validate it. They sent it back with the comment that they don't accept documents from CMU.

I then filed a complaint with the Ministry of Advanced Education in British Columbia. They informed me that:

"In British Columbia, the Degree Authorization Act requires degree-granting institutions to undergo a rigorous quality assessment process and obtain consent from the Minister if they wish to advertise, grant or offer degrees in British Columbia. I can confirm that Caribbean Medical University does not have, nor has it ever had, authority to operate as a degree-granting institution or grant degrees in or from British Columbia".

I conclude hereby that the Caribbean Medical University in British Columbia operates a CMU Premedschool in Surrey, BC as a "degree mill" for monetary gain with the purpose of enticing students to enlist at the Caribbean Medical School in Curacao when they finished the Premed school in Surrey, BC after one year.

The transcript I received from Caribbean Medical University therefore holds no value. I am forced to redo the courses (I successfully completed at the CMU Premedschool in Surrey, BC) at a legitimate University in Canada.

I hereby demand to be refunded for the CAD $18,460.00 tuition fee I paid you for the 3 semesters at CMU Premed school in Surrey B.C.

Any arguments the Caribbean Medical University may have claiming they had consent from other institutions in Canada to operate as a degree granting institution are not valid.
In Canada to operate a degree granting institution in British Columbia the sole institution who can provide you consent to do so, is the Ministry of Advanced Education of British Columbia.

Any arguments the Caribbean Medical University may have claiming they are in fact a branch school (accreditation of such a school is usually left to the accreditation organisation of the University in the country the "mother" University operates) in Canada and have agreements with institutions in Canada to operate as a branch school are not valid.
In Canada to operate a degree granting institution in British Columbia as a branch/satellite school the sole institution who can provide you consent to do so, is the Ministry of Advanced Education of British Columbia.

Any arguments the Caribbean Medical University may have claiming they are in fact outsourced their CMU Premed school education to CIMT College, a vocational school out of Brampton, ON are not valid. The fact is you communicated to your students that they will be attending a CMU Premed school. The fact is that during the 3 semesters I attended in all communication with you, it was made clear to me that I was attending the CMU Premed school in Surrey, BC. By communicating to your students that you are CMU Premed school in Surrey, BC as a matter of fact, you have established yourself as the CMU Premed school in Surrey, BC. CMU thereby accepts the responsibility to communicate to the the Ministry of Advanced Education in BC that you are a CMU Premed school in Surrey BC and wish to operate as a degree granting institution in BC.

Members don't see this ad.

Your personal letter to a foreign school: pretty much pointless.

A lawyer's letter: generally pointful.

An international law problem where you want $18k back: will cost you much more than $18k to get any satisfaction

Reactions: 2 users
Your personal letter to a foreign school: pretty much pointless.

A lawyer's letter: generally pointful.

An international law problem where you want $18k back: will cost you much more than $18k to get any satisfaction

I got my legal Case filed so it is now a lawsuit, I achieved that. If they do NOT respond to the lawsuit, I will have a good chance winning the lawsuit. The actual Corporation behind Caribbean Medical University is Uniserv Corp out of Barrington, IL. You can get a Canadian ruling enforced in Illinois by filing at the local court. Until know I have not needed a lawyer, so it cost me time and cost of sending a lot of registered letters.

Members don't see this ad :)
So your purpose in posting all this is what? To maybe help others understand that going to a very very very sketchy Canadian/Carib/US twisty plexy premed program is, um, a bad idea?

This is nontrad. About 40% of what we do here is talk people out of doing ridiculous things. So this is kind of the equivalent of a kid investing in bitcoin, losing all his money, and then telling his dad not to invest in bitcoin, which dad would never ever do.

Reactions: 3 users
So your purpose in posting all this is what? To maybe help others understand that going to a very very very sketchy Canadian/Carib/US twisty plexy premed program is, um, a bad idea?

This is nontrad. About 40% of what we do here is talk people out of doing ridiculous things. So this is kind of the equivalent of a kid investing in bitcoin, losing all his money, and then telling his dad not to invest in bitcoin, which dad would never ever do.

Plenty of mistakes made also by me. One of the mistakes I made was that i assumed that if you are allowed as an organization like cmu to have your students participate in usmle exams, you don't want to risk loosing that privilege by going to Canada and breaking the law to swindle a couple of aspiring medstudents to join your university.

By the way, you remind me of me. I started studying at a later age to become a doctor because I realized the following. All those people all these years I was able to outsmart with my savy remarks and comments, really didn't want me to do that. These people would think but not say, do something usefull with your smarts instead of annoying us. So now I study to become a doctor, but probably will still drive a truck for a longtime.

So what I really take from your latest comment is that I should go back to my studies, which I will do now.

Proverbs 17:16
Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

I have reported you to the moderator of this forum with the following comment. "There is no reason to use Bible texts trying to diminish other people's aspirations to become a doctor. I had 32 points on my MCAT. People like user Goro should not be allowed to roam your forums trying to annoy or talkdown on participants of this forum genuinely trying to provide information useful for prospective medstudents.

Good luck with that.

We do not suffer fools lightly here.

I have reported you to the moderator of this forum with the following comment. "There is no reason to use Bible texts trying to diminish other people's aspirations to become a doctor. I had 32 points on my MCAT. People like user Goro should not be allowed to roam your forums trying to annoy or talkdown on participants of this forum genuinely trying to provide information useful for prospective medstudents.

Reactions: 4 users
Good luck with that
Good luck with that.

We do not suffer fools lightly here.

I have reported for the swcond time to the moderator of this forum with the following message: again, user Goro seems to think this forum is his rightfull place to vebally abuse other users who want to make an honest contribution to the medstudent community. I assume the studendoctornetwork did not appoint user Goro as a guardian to keep people like me from contributing. If my assumption is incorrect please let me know and I will stop contributing.

I have reported for the swcond time to the moderator of this forum with the following message: again, user Goro seems to think this forum is his rightfull place to vebally abuse other users who want to make an honest contribution to the medstudent community. I assume the studendoctornetwork did not appoint user Goro as a guardian to keep people like me from contributing. If my assumption is incorrect please let me know and I will stop contributing.
Spend less time worrying about anonymous posters on sdn and more time making sure your school is actually a school. Goro is right. It stinging a bit doesn't change that

Reactions: 4 users
Spend less time worrying about anonymous posters on sdn and more time making sure your school is actually a school. Goro is right. It stinging a bit doesn't change that

Thank you for your comment, and I will certainly follow your advice. Frankly I should forgive myself for making the mistake of enlisting at the premed Caribbean Medical University school in Surrey, BC. I am an immigrant from the Netherlands and although I have lived in Canada for 9 years, as a longhaul truckdriver I am not surrounded by people with knowledge of the educational system in North America. I had to learn a lot of stuff by myself. I studied for the MCAT without having 2 years of undergraduate basic science courses, in fact I am a highschool dropout. I studied with the internet and 600$ worth of books. I was diagnosed with ADD just a couple years ago, and apparently when getting medication you can achieve whatever you want to achieve. I got a 32 point MCAT score which I was happy with.

When it comes to explaining the status of the Caribbean Medical University as a school I refer to http://www.caribbeanmedstudent.com The organisation behind USMLE allows certain medschools like the Caribbean medical University out of Curacao to have their students take the USMLE exams, that does not mean that school has ACCREDITATION. That is important because an ACCREDITED school allows you to transfer credits earned when continuing your studies somewhere else.

There are 3 carribean medical universities including the Caribbean Medical University out of Curacao that use CIMT COLLEGE, a vocational school out of Brampton, ON, Canada as a premedschool. A vocational school has to be mandatory accredited in Canada by the province it is operating out of. However if this CIMT school decides to want to teach a non vocational course in another province it does not need to accredit itself in that province because the non vocational course is considered of no value. SUCH A COURSE CANNOT ISSUE A DIPLOMA OR EVEN HOLD EXAMS.

The Caribbean Medical University exploited this rule with the help of CIMT College to setup a premedschool in Surrey BC. They let CIMT teachers pretend they were Caribbean Medical University teachers. Exams were held and Transcripts/diploma's were provided at the end of the year issued by the Caribbean Medical University.

The Caribbean medical University with the help of CIMT College has been doing this for over 2 years, and are still doing it in Surrey, BC as well as in Toronto, ON. I have reported it to the ministry of advanced education in British Columbia in December 2015 and they said at the time they already had an investigation under way.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your comment, and I will certainly follow your advice. Frankly I should forgive myself.... [SNIP].

You seem quite litigious. Perhaps a career in law instead?

-Skip

Reactions: 3 users
I tj
You seem quite litigious. Perhaps a career in law instead?

-Skip
I think you would want to have your 18000$ tuition fee back to after you realized that you have start all over again and have to redo your courses. It is quite amazing how quickly you then develop a lawyer's mind.

Even if you do win your lawsuit, how will you collect any money from them?

Even if you do win your lawsuit, how will you collect any money from them?

I found the following Wikipedia site.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enforcement_of_foreign_judgments

Basically you use the same law that applies to one US state enforcing a ruling by another US state. As long as your court ruling does not involve punitive damages and does not violate the rights of the defendant you can take your Canadian ruling to in this case a local court in Illinois. The corporation behind the Caribbean medical university is Uniserv Corp based in Barrington, IL. The court in Illinois should enforce the ruling and then a collection agency will collect.

I found the following Wikipedia site.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enforcement_of_foreign_judgments

Basically you use the same law that applies to one US state enforcing a ruling by another US state. As long as your court ruling does not involve punitive damages and does not violate the rights of the defendant you can take your Canadian ruling to in this case a local court in Illinois. The corporation behind the Caribbean medical university is Uniserv Corp based in Barrington, IL. The court in Illinois should enforce the ruling and then a collection agency will collect.

Where did you serve the corporation? In IL? By serving, I mean did you pay a process server in Illinois? That must not have been cheap, considering that you're serving international papers on an American corporation.

I bought some blue Gatorade at Safeway the other day and after I finished it, it didn't taste the way I expected. Can I file a similar legal case and get my $2 back?

I think you would want to have your 18000$ tuition fee back to after you realized that you have start all over again and have to redo your courses. It is quite amazing how quickly you then develop a lawyer's mind.

There is a very old saying...

"Every man who is his own lawyer, has a fool for a client."
-Henry Kett, 1814

I'm going to predict that you (1) will likely not take this any further, or (2) if you do, the defendants will get a summary judgment and your case will be dismissed.

Why?

a) You paid them for an education, and that was provided to you,
b) You freely admit that you didn't complete the program,
c) You have not sufficiently documented good faith attempts to reconcile this internally,
d) You didn't perform due diligence in vetting this school on your own - your reliance on the information provided was at your own risk (and likely you signed something to that effect),
e) You have not demonstrated any damages,
f) You are suing a holding company in Illinois that is not responsible for the day-to-day operations of the school nor responsible for emails generated and sent from Curaçao, regardless of content, and is therefore not a respondeat superior,
g) There is nothing on their website or in their advertisements that corroborates any of the actions you're claiming against CMU.

(Just preparing you for what's about to come.... i.e., playing Devil's advocate. ;) )

Please keep us posted.

-Skip

Last edited:
Where did you serve the corporation? In IL? By serving, I mean did you pay a process server in Illinois? That must not have been cheap, considering that you're serving international papers on an American corporation.
The court required me to send the papers to the lawyer of Uniserv Corp. However after sending registeren letter after letter, emailing them, faxing them they do NOT provide me with the contact information of their lawyer. I will have to ask the court if I can just the servr the papers to the president of Uniserv Corp, Mr. R. L**y.

The court required me to send the papers to the lawyer of Uniserv Corp. However after sending registeren letter after letter, emailing them, faxing them they do NOT provide me with the contact information of their lawyer. I will have to ask the court if I can just the servr the papers to the president of Uniserv Corp, Mr. R. L**y.

hmmm. I don't know about that.

Normally, you serve the agent of process for the corporation. But if you can find the President of the Corporation, yeah go ahead and serve him/her.

But you can't just mail things to people for it to be legal, even if it is registered mail. You need a person "a process server" to "serve" the papers.

That's why I asked. It would probably cost you $200-300 USD to get your papers served.

Thanks

-Henry Kett, 1814

I'm going to predict that you (1) will likely not take this any further, or (2) if you do, the defendants will get a summary judgment and your case will be dismissed.

Why?

c) You have not sufficiently documented good faith attempts to reconcile this internally,
d) You didn't perform due diligence in vetting this school on your own - your reliance on the information provided was at your own risk (and likely you signed something to that effect),
f) You are suing a holding company in Illinois that is not responsible for the day-to-day operations of the school nor responsible for emails generated and sent from Curaçao, regardless of content, and is therefore not a respondeat superior,
g) There is nothing on their website or in their advertisements that corroborates any of the actions you're claiming against CMU.

(Just preparing you for what's about to come.... i.e., playing Devil's advocate. ;) )

Please keep us posted.

-Skip
Thanks for your imput. It is better than the justgiveananswer lawyer service I am subscribed to. I probably need a lawyer along the road. The president of Uniserv Corp is also the president of CMU and I dealt with him asking to be refunded and with the legal case. Damages claim is clear to me. I was promised a diploma/credits so I could keep studying somewhere else where I left at CMU. Just by saying they had a school in Surrey BC and they would provide a diploma because of the mandatory accreditation they promised actual transferable credits. I have to redo courses, pay money spent time, so damages..

I didn't have to vet the school. They said they had a school in Surrey, BC. A diploma issueing school in British Columbia needs to be mandatory ACCREDITED.

I paid them for education that would provide me transferable credits. Providing me with just tutoring, is not what they promised. Very expensive tutoring also by the way :)

I got 2 e-mails send 2 months apart CLAIMING the same thing I would get a diploma and credits, and the school was in BC.

Once a Canadian ruling is made they cannot question that in Illinois anymore. They have until now not responded to amything., so I am feeling more confident that they will not even question my claim in court.

Completing the program is not that relevant. I paid for the 3 semester and after the semester started and 8 emails in 4 weeks later asking for what to study, I just wanted to be refunded.

Good faith, I sent them registered letter asking for a refund. No response by them, so I can hardly negotiate with myself.

hmmm. I don't know about that.

Normally, you serve the agent of process for the corporation. But if you can find the President of the Corporation, yeah go ahead and serve him/her.

But you can't just mail things to people for it to be legal, even if it is registered mail. You need a person "a process server" to "serve" the papers.

That's why I asked. It would probably cost you $200-300 USD to get your papers served.

I understand, thanks for your reply. This is what the court asked me to do, send.the papers to their lawyer. I probably end up having to pay 200$ to get the papers served to the president of Uniserv Corp, mr. R. L**y

I understand, thanks for your reply. This is what the court asked me to do, send.the papers to their lawyer. I probably end up having to pay 200$ to get the papers served to the president of Uniserv Corp, mr. R. L**y
I have never heard of agent of process, will have to check that out.

Well Best of Luck. This is interesting.

You know that America is a sovereign country, right? So even if you get a Canadian judgment, you still have to follow and play by American rules.

And you're suing for a lot of money. $18000. That's not small claims in America, that's Big Boy Court with a whole different set of procedures and rules.

Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Well Best of Luck. This is interesting.

You know that America is a sovereign country, right? So even if you get a Canadian judgment, you still have to follow and play by American rules.

And you're suing for a lot of money. $18000. That's not small claims in America, that's Big Boy Court with a whole different set of procedures and rules.

Good luck.

Thanks for your support. I will put my big boy pants on. I will need a lawyer once I file my claim in Illinois for sure. I am in the US all the time because I am a longhaul truck driver and get inspected frequently in the US. Trust me I know how difficult they can be. But I just renewed my Nexus fast card so I am considered a trusted traveller and can haul pretty much any dangerous goods I want.:)[/QUOTE]

-Henry Kett, 1814

Why?

Please keep us posted.

-Skip
What do you mean by summary judgement, not sure what that is?

This is interesting . I've seen people sue Ross and sgu . Both got thrown out . Then again this was at a ny court

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

This is interesting . I've seen people sue Ross and sgu . Both got thrown out . Then again this was at a ny court

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Both Ross and SGU are ACCREDITED Medical universities.

The Caribbean Medical University out of Curacao is NOT an ACCREDITED University.

Because it is NOT ACCREDITED the Caribbean Medical University has the same status as a TUTORING Organisation.

The Caribbean Medical University is not allowed to hold its own final exams. That is done by the organisation that provides the USMLE Eexams.

The exams the Caribbean Medical University does offer for obtaining credits are not recognized by any other University.

Therefore the Caribbean Medical University is NOT an UNIVERSITY, NOT a SCHOOL but only can be described as a TUTORING organisation.

All I can say is good luck my friend .

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Both Ross and SGU are ACCREDITED Medical universities.

The Caribbean Medical University out of Curacao is NOT an ACCREDITED University.

Because it is NOT ACCREDITED the Caribbean Medical University has the same status as a TUTORING Organisation.

The Caribbean Medical University is not allowed to hold its own final exams. That is done by the organisation that provides the USMLE Eexams.

The exams the Caribbean Medical University does offer for obtaining credits are not recognized by any other University.

Therefore the Caribbean Medical University is NOT an UNIVERSITY, NOT a SCHOOL but only can be described as a TUTORING organisation.
The LCME accredits US and Canadian MD schools. Neither Ross nor SGU are LCME accredited.

The LCME accredits US and Canadian MD schools. Neither Ross nor SGU are LCME accredited.

First of all, please do not consider me the trusted source of all information regarding medschools. Having said that;

Every country has either its own internationally accepted (also accepted by the USA) accrediting organisation or if there is none, there is a commercial alternative. For the USA and Camada it is LSME

For the list of by the USA accepted and also internationally accepted accrediting organisations I refer to the following website.
http://www2.ed.gov/about/bdscomm/list/ncfmea.html

So Ross and SGU are ACCREDITED by the internationally accepted (also accepted by the USA) accrediting organisation CAAM-HP). Their website is http://www.caam-hp.org/assessedprogrammes.HTML.

First of all, please do not consider me the trusted source of all information regarding medschools. Having said that;

Every country has either its own internationally accepted (also accepted by the USA) accrediting organisation or if there is none, there is a commercial alternative. For the USA and Camada it is LSME

For the list of by the USA accepted and also internationally accepted accrediting organisations I refer to the following website.
http://www2.ed.gov/about/bdscomm/list/ncfmea.html

So Ross and SGU are ACCREDITED by the internationally accepted (also accepted by the USA) accrediting organisation CAAM-HP). Their website is http://www.caam-hp.org/assessedprogrammes.HTML.
we don't...

You aren't accomplishing anything in this thread, your time will be better spent working on getting into a real school

I am so sorry, but this is not an accrediting body recognized by the US or Canada.

CAAM-HP stands for "Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions".

It is on the website I gave you earlier. http://www2.ed.gov/about/bdscomm/list/ncfmea

If any users of this forum disagree with that I suggest you take it up with the people who publish the list on the above mentioned website.

CAAM-HP stands for "Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions".

It is on the website I gave you earlier. http://www2.ed.gov/about/bdscomm/list/ncfmea

If any users of this forum disagree with that I suggest you take it up with the people who publish the list on the above mentioned website.
What do you think accreditation from this organization means?

What do you think accreditation from this organization means?

According to the website it means accreditation by CAAM-HP is comparable to accreditation by LCME.

That is entirely untrue.

Again, please don't kill the messenger. It is on their website. I suggest if you disagree with their assertion to take it up with people behind the website, please don't take it out on me :)

Again, please don't kill the messenger. It is on their website. I suggest if you disagree with their assertion to take it up with people behind the website, please don't take it out on me :)
In large part, the schools "accredited" by this organization prey on the vulnerable.
I am not taking it out on you. I am hoping to illustrate one of the many ways these "schools" lure and entrap students with the appearance of credentials they do not possess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 users
In large part, the schools "accredited" by this organization prey on the vulnerable.
I am not taking it out on you. I am hoping to illustrate one of the many ways these "schools" lure and entrap students with the appearance of credentials they do not possess.

I don't know what to tell you, if you distrust the people of the US government website I gave you 3 times.

CAAM-HP according to that website is an internationally and also by the USA accepted accrediting organisation that on a voluntary basis accredits Caribbean Medical schools who wish to receive internationally accepted accreditation.

I don't know what to tell you, if you distrust the people of the US government website I gave you 3 times.

CAAM-HP according to that website is an internationally and also by the USA accepted accrediting organisation that on a voluntary basis accredits Caribbean Medical schools who wish to receive internationally accepted accreditation.
The meaning of this "accreditation" is entirely different from LCME accreditation.
You have been tricked (duped, fooled, deceived, hoodwinked...) if you believe otherwise!
In part, I do blame the government for lending any credibility (however tenuous) to these organizations.
Nevertheless, attending these "schools" does not give you the same rights and privileges conferred by attending an LCME accredited institution.

The meaning of this "accreditation" is entirely different from a real LCME accreditation.
In part, I do blame the government for lending any credibility (however tenuous) to these organizations.
Nevertheless, attending these "schools" does not give you the same rights and privileges conferred by attending an LCME accredited institution.

There is nothing tenous about that. Please don't distort the facts. I am sure students at LCME accredited schools have all kinds of privileged and rights that students at CAAM-HP accredited schools don't have. But the accrediting organisations LCME and CAAM-HP are according to the USA government organisation behind the website comparable in quality.

There is nothing tenous about that. Please don't distort the facts. I am sure students at LCME accredited schools have all kinds of privileged and rights that students at CAAM-HP accredited schools don't have. But the accrediting organisations LCME and CAAM-HP are according to the USA government organisation behind the website comparable in quality.
The only organization that guarantees the minimum standards expected by an MD granting school in the US or Canada is the LCME.
Your link, http://www2.ed.gov/about/bdscomm/list/ncfmea doesn't work, btw...

Reactions: 1 users
I have reported you to the moderator of this forum. I cannot continue arguing with a user who is dead set on discreting the information I simply obttained from a US government website, a trusted source. I know will stop discussing this argument with you.