Minnesota and WI pharmacists

Started by ShannonIV
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ShannonIV

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering moving to either Minnesota or Wisconsin and am wondering what the market is like for hospital pharmaicts. I prefer a large hospital as opposed to a smaller one. Do hospitals tend to prefer hiring residents over someone they have to train all over again? Any ideas or leads -- let me know.
 
Where in Minnesota do you want to live? What type of job within a hospital do you want? Both states have really good pharmacy schools and big residency programs, so I would imagine any sort of "clinical" position would require a residency. Tell me more about what you want and I can at least give you some places to look.