minnesota bench exams requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cooldent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i would like to get info about minnesota bench exams, do we need part 1 part 2, what scores are they looking for, how often is the exams conducted.. and other criteria...for foreign dentist

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by cooldent
i would like to get info about minnesota bench exams, do we need part 1 part 2, what scores are they looking for, how often is the exams conducted.. and other criteria...for foreign dentist

go to the www.ada.org.
try to find out minnesota board website or phone number,they will tell you exactly what is their requirements,as far as i know they want the national board certificate and toefl and work experience,again this is a hearsay so go and check out yourself.

All the information you need is on the website of Minnesota Board of Dentistry. Absolutely everything. Don't remember the url, but search on google. This board is definitely more prompt and professional when it comes to even responding to emails. Check it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
cooldent,

Go to "Links of interest..." and then search for a post of mine, in which I posted a link to a thread called Minnesota. There you'll find all the info. Of course afterward you should contact the board to find the more up to date information.

You can find the link to the MN dental board also in the "Links of interest...".

Originally posted by cooldent

hi cooldent,
the link to minnesota dental board http://www.dentalboard.state.mn.us/

sanju