cooldent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2003
Status (Visible)
i would like to get info about minnesota bench exams, do we need part 1 part 2, what scores are they looking for, how often is the exams conducted.. and other criteria...for foreign dentist

toothlord

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by cooldent
i would like to get info about minnesota bench exams, do we need part 1 part 2, what scores are they looking for, how often is the exams conducted.. and other criteria...for foreign dentist

go to the www.ada.org.
try to find out minnesota board website or phone number,they will tell you exactly what is their requirements,as far as i know they want the national board certificate and toefl and work experience,again this is a hearsay so go and check out yourself.

shelly78

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2004
Status (Visible)
All the information you need is on the website of Minnesota Board of Dentistry. Absolutely everything. Don't remember the url, but search on google. This board is definitely more prompt and professional when it comes to even responding to emails. Check it out.

About the Ads

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status (Visible)
cooldent,

Go to "Links of interest..." and then search for a post of mine, in which I posted a link to a thread called Minnesota. There you'll find all the info. Of course afterward you should contact the board to find the more up to date information.

You can find the link to the MN dental board also in the "Links of interest...".

Sanju

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Originally posted by cooldent

hi cooldent,
the link to minnesota dental board http://www.dentalboard.state.mn.us/

sanju

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.