Minor typo in 2017 DAT Destroyer

Started by doeordie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doeordie

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was super excited to pick up my copy of DAT Destroyer from FedEx. I was so excited that I even opened the package in the car and started skimming. The first page I opened to however contained a small typo. This is question 210 in the Destroyer, on page 184, in the gen chem section. The question starts with "Which specie."

That's all, just wanted to bring this to the attention of Dr. Romano so he can fix it for the 2018 edition! I saw a lot of good stuff in here, including bicyclic compounds in the organic section ... can't wait to try them.
 
Ur mom won't let me
Woah woah take it easy my brotha. You do realize this thread was created in February, right? Also, haha good one that was funny. You sound like a funny guy, I hope I befriend you in dental school : ) Oh and I saw this on reddit, and I may or may not be motivated by it, but I thought it was funny and thought I'd share it with my new best friend.

"Laugh and tell them how it was a good one. Befriend them. Become their best friend share in their hopes and dreams. Help them become who they want to be then once their dreams are fulfilled you bang their mom in front of them on that day."
What's a good counter to the "your mom" joke? • r/AskReddit
 
Last edited by a moderator: