Misdemeanor arrest + pharmacy license

Started by Sparda29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been wanting to head over to Zucotti Park and join the Occupy Wall St forces for some time now. Only thing I'm worried about is if getting arrested there on charges like "failure to move along", "loitering with a mask on".
I know some guys at my school who were at the Brooklyn Bridge incident and managed to outrun the pigs and escape. Not sure if I'd be able to do the same.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In most states, if found guilty of a felony, you automatically loose your license. With misdemeanors, the result will depend on the crime. If it is drug related, than you can have problems.
 
In most states, if found guilty of a felony, you automatically loose your license. With misdemeanors, the result will depend on the crime. If it is drug related, than you can have problems.

Yeah, most arrests at the Wall St protests seem to be for "Failure to move along", "loitering with a mask on", "trespassing", "assault against police officers", minor **** like that.
 
Yeah, most arrests at the Wall St protests seem to be for "Failure to move along", "loitering with a mask on", "trespassing", "assault against police officers", minor **** like that.
If you feel like protesting, go during the day and stay for a short period of time. Don't camp out or anything like that.
 
I'm not really even a follower of the beliefs that the Occupy Wall St hold. I just wanna see this thing turn into a chaos filled riot, like what happened in Toronto for the G20 in 2010.

That would be dangerous. Why would you want to see it right in front of you and risk your well being when you can watch it online or on tv?
 
Attracted to dangerous situations.

Lol, what?! Do you mean you like excitement or thrills because that's a different thing. Being attracted to dangerous situations is a dangerous thing. Anyway, if you are really attracted to dangerous things I am sure there are tons of things you can do right where you are- not that I would condone any of them. Or you can walk around in some rough neighborhoods by yourself after midnight. The possibilities really are endless. 😛
 
Lol, what?! Do you mean you like excitement or thrills because that's a different thing. Being attracted to dangerous situations is a dangerous thing. Anyway, if you are really attracted to dangerous things I am sure there are tons of things you can do right where you are- not that I would condone any of them. Or you can walk around in some rough neighborhoods by yourself after midnight. The possibilities really are endless. 😛

It's probably the pyromaniac inside of me that's pushing me to go. I thought that I was past that phase in junior high school. I wonder how many people in the world have experienced torching a police cruiser.
 
Arrest does not equal conviction. That being said it sounds like you want to get wild, not protest the inequalities and corruption in wall street and government.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are a great many people (on SDN) who do not seem to understand how great a pharmacist's salary is.


it really doesn't hit you until your past the first couple paychecks and you realized that your list of things you always wanted runs dry. Honestly, it is a lot of money. You are financially well off, and you are much closer to the 1% then the 99%, thats for sure. To have 100 grand salary in your 20s is an incredible thing, and unlike a lot of people who are financially trying to make it by paycheck to paycheck, you are able to worry about investing in retirement, which health care plan suits you, and pay for house all while paying back a 100 grand in debt and a morgage. We are the few that have something to look forward to.
 
Oh man. Too many drinks. Once again, Sparda getting us all hammered on a Wednesday. This time without even a hookah reference.

I was wondering what was going on and then Bam! There was the sparda i was waitin for. I'm surprised he's not talking about which gun to pack for when the riots start.
 
Last edited:
I've been wanting to head over to Zucotti Park and join the Occupy Wall St forces for some time now. Only thing I'm worried about is if getting arrested there on charges like "failure to move along", "loitering with a mask on".
I know some guys at my school who were at the Brooklyn Bridge incident and managed to outrun the pigs and escape. Not sure if I'd be able to do the same.

No reason to go unless you are a hot chick that wants to draw attention to social injustice using the most effective technique of all -- the "bare-breast" technique. Oh yeah... :meanie:
 
it really doesn't hit you until your past the first couple paychecks and you realized that your list of things you always wanted runs dry. Honestly, it is a lot of money. You are financially well off, and you are much closer to the 1% then the 99%, thats for sure. To have 100 grand salary in your 20s is an incredible thing, and unlike a lot of people who are financially trying to make it by paycheck to paycheck, you are able to worry about investing in retirement, which health care plan suits you, and pay for house all while paying back a 100 grand in debt and a morgage. We are the few that have something to look forward to.

Thanks for this post.
 
It's probably the pyromaniac inside of me that's pushing me to go. I thought that I was past that phase in junior high school. I wonder how many people in the world have experienced torching a police cruiser.
I have...I was less than 200 yards away before it blew up...would pay money to eliminate that memory
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad