Misfits WW Game Thread

Started by hedgiehog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeesh, wld. That's is a pretty emotional response and vote out of spite for just a random lynch from myself. Just proves I may be right in my instincts...

:laugh: How is that emotional? I am just responding to being called a ghost. I have more posts than you in this game and found it strange.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed. I think we lynched a wolf and for whatever reason, Hedgie was grumpy about it and didn't want to tell us.

I'm just gonna throw this out there, because I don't know what to think.

If I were a wolf, and a seer was resurrected, I'd be all over taking that seer down again. Since DVMD was a part-time seer .... I have to wonder why she's still alive. I'm hoping that last night, for instance, was somebody protecting her from attack and the wolves attempting to attack her. If not, it makes me wonder if she came back as a villager or a wolf.

All of that said - I have no reason to suspect DVMD is a wolf beyond musing over the whole "why would I leave a seer alive if I were a wolf" debate going on in my head. And it's possible wolves haven't attacked her because they presume she would be protected (which is true - if there's a protector out there, I hope they'd be protecting someone we assume still has seer capabilities).

Not a wolf. Wolves probably haven't tried to kill me because they know someone will think what you are thinking now at some point. I am still who I was before I died and I still retained my seer ability... it is only partial though so I have only been able to investigate one person since I have been alive again (and it is only affiliations, like it was before). I also know that there is another seer floating around here and have already mentioned that I have nothing to hide and to prevent us from lynching myself to please investigate me so that we are not wasting our time with this debate about if I came back as a wolf or not.

I have people who I am not as suspicious of, people who I trusted before I died but have started raising flags, and people that I don't know anything about that I am super suspicious of.

TRH's posts have been most suspicious to me, I also don't know about WS or devyn as both have done things that make me suspicious, I am starting to get suspicious of you as your posting style has changed right around the time of the first night of no deaths.

I wish I could investigate every night and we could get through this a bit faster, but I can't. And with not many people talking or discussing it is hard to pick out who is saying suspicious things because nobody is really saying anything.
 
I am starting to get suspicious of you as your posting style has changed right around the time of the first night of no deaths.

So investigate me. You are a seer, after all.

.... it couldn't have had anything to do with having full days of surgery right at that point. Nah.

At least my thought - which wasn't even an accusation - was based in rational thinking. You're just shotgunning nonsense.
 
So investigate me. You are a seer, after all.

.... it couldn't have had anything to do with having full days of surgery right at that point. Nah.

At least my thought - which wasn't even an accusation - was based in rational thinking. You're just shotgunning nonsense.

I may be "shotgunning nonsense" in your opinion. I am just stating my suspicions... It is also 4AM my time and I am studying for my 6th exam this week, so a bit more worried about that at this time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just told via the mod on the night that I came back that FFM was good. Exact words from the mod. I don't get a role, only the affiliation, but as of Night 6 FFM was good per mod.

Well, all I know is he just claimed a role that he absolutely is not. Didn't deny that he was a probation worker. So if he's not Shaun, my guess is he is Tony or Sally.
 
Well, all I know is he just claimed a role that he absolutely is not. Didn't deny that he was a probation worker. So if he's not Shaun, my guess is he is Tony or Sally.

All I know, is that I have a PM from the mod that says, "FFM is good." So, unless he is somehow able to avoid an investigation of affiliation, then I am going to trust information given to me by the person who designed the game and knows 100% what is going on. I don't know why he claimed the role that he did, but I would like to hear what he has to say about it before I make any decisions off of it, especially since I have information that clears him.
 
I may be "shotgunning nonsense" in your opinion. I am just stating my suspicions... It is also 4AM my time and I am studying for my 6th exam this week, so a bit more worried about that at this time.

It is nonsense, because my posting has changed one bit; yer making crap up. Or seeing something that isn't there. I don't know which.

And, you know that my comment about your resurrection and continued presence is a justified, reasonable line of inquiry. If our positions were reversed, you'd be pointing out exactly the same thing.
 
And, you know that my comment about your resurrection and continued presence is a justified, reasonable line of inquiry. If our positions were reversed, you'd be pointing out exactly the same thing.

Correct. Which is why I flat-out asked our other seer to investigate me, because it is absolutely ridiculous to have this discussion every time someone is resurrected. I knew this would happen, everyone knows that this happens when a player is resurrected. The resurrected player has to fight tooth and nail to prove they did not come back as a wolf. I didn't want to have to do that (mostly because I don't have the time to... I have exams), so I kindly asked our other seer to please investigate me so that we don't waste the time on this. Like we are now.

So, please, other seer investigate me so that LIS gets off my back and doesn't end up killing the other seer in the game.
 
Official Lynch Tally

thatredhead--6 (DVMD, LIS, kaydubs, WS, lupin, alors)
lupin--1 (wld)
FFM--1 (Dwin)
 
DVM you are always suspicious of me as I am of you..... :laugh: and yes I agree it sucks that the when resurrected in a game you have to fight to make people believe you are on the villager side as I have been resurrected good in games before and it bloody blows..... that being said I have no idea how you came back.... I would hope someone investigates you before we lynch you though with your abilities..... I do recommend though you investigate me if you ever have the inkling to lynch me as I am a good guy

I am going to go with TRH for now I guess since she was blocked last night, but I would like to hear what FFM has to say cause I have wondered about him as well

lynch TRH
 
I will probably be MIA the rest of the day unless I have a quick second to check SDN. I have two midterms, a quiz, and I work tonight. Hopefully this lynch turns out well.
 
So, please, other seer investigate me so that LIS gets off my back and doesn't end up killing the other seer in the game.

See, that's what makes me really wonder. I'm not even ON your back - I mention it as a possibility, and I was very clear in saying I had no reason to really think one way or the other - but now you're characterizing it as me being on your back .... a very obvious exaggeration.

I wasn't on your back, but with reactions like that, I might be. It's a pretty significant overreaction to what was a *very* reasonable line of thought.
 
See, that's what makes me really wonder. I'm not even ON your back - I mention it as a possibility, and I was very clear in saying I had no reason to really think one way or the other - but now you're characterizing it as me being on your back .... a very obvious exaggeration.

I wasn't on your back, but with reactions like that, I might be. It's a pretty significant overreaction to what was a *very* reasonable line of thought.

And what about your reaction to my posting that I FEEL as if your posts have changed a bit since the beginning? Telling me that I am making **** up... I am not making anything up, I stated that I have a FEELING about something, it is an opinion, I am not saying you are a wolf, just stating that the way you are posting FEELS different TO ME than it did at the beginning You could call that an overreaction as well. Seriously, how can you say that you are NOT on my back? You mentioned it to begin with. I get it is a valid statement and that is fine, but I am also allowed to defend myself too. I am still a seer, I am still Rachel, I have asked to be investigated, actually there are two seer-types other than myself in this game still... so why don't we have BOTH of them investigate me? Granted it will waste a night of investigation, but at least then you will stop bringing this up. It is so damn frustrating to come back to life as a seer and have someone question you. And I have been awake for nearly 30 hours now and just had an exam that did not go well, so I may be a bit more snappy than normal.


All of that aside, I would really, really like to hear from TRH and from FFM. Because if FFM is really claiming to be Shaun (IIRC from what dwin posted) then we have an issue.
 
Granted it will waste a night of investigation, but at least then you will stop bringing this up. It is so damn frustrating to come back to life as a seer and have someone question you.

I brought it up once so that it was out in the thread for people to muse on and remember if/when I'm killed. The only reason it has come up again is because a) Dwin posted that he had wondered the same thing, and b) You're so vehement in making claims like me being "on your back" (as if I've been loudly advocating for your lynch or something.... couldn't be further from the truth).

It's your inaccurate characterization of my comment that makes me wonder the most.

I get that it would be frustrating if you are a villager, but it doesn't change the fact that as a villager, I *HAVE* to consider why you wouldn't have been killed again since you're a known seer. It's a legitimate thought. It might be frustrating on your end if you're really a villager, but I can't help that; it's still a very appropriate line of question. Whereas you're acting like I came into the thread saying "LYNCH DVMD! SHE CAN'T STILL BE A VILLAGER!" -- very, very clearly not what I did.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I brought it up once so that it was out in the thread for people to muse on and remember if/when I'm killed. The only reason it has come up again is because a) Dwin posted that he had wondered the same thing, and b) You're so vehement in making claims like me being "on your back" (as if I've been loudly advocating for your lynch or something.... couldn't be further from the truth).

It's your inaccurate characterization of my comment that makes me wonder the most.

I get that it would be frustrating if you are a villager, but it doesn't change the fact that as a villager, I *HAVE* to consider why you wouldn't have been killed again since you're a known seer. It's a legitimate thought. It might be frustrating on your end if you're really a villager, but I can't help that; it's still a very appropriate line of question. Whereas you're acting like I came into the thread saying "LYNCH DVMD! SHE CAN'T STILL BE A VILLAGER!" -- very, very clearly not what I did.

Ok.

I am overly tired and frustrated to say anything else.... we had the normal WW fight, I am done. I can't keep up any more.

What do you think about the number of seers that are in the game? Think there might be a chance one if a wolf seer? Just throwing it out as a possibility.
 
What do you think about the number of seers that are in the game? Think there might be a chance one if a wolf seer? Just throwing it out as a possibility.

If there are three more villager seers in the game that means we started with at least four. I'm having hard time buying that. I suppose two could be part time role-seers, and two could be alignment seers, but .... just seems like too much.

Dunno.
 
If there are three more villager seers in the game that means we started with at least four. I'm having hard time buying that. I suppose two could be part time role-seers, and two could be alignment seers, but .... just seems like too much.

Dunno.

Clarify: By "three more villager seers" I meant you + two others (per your comment about knowing of at least two other seers). As in, Nohika + three more. It's confusing the way I said it.
 
********************
a0048c54584411e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

********************
 
Sorry all, misread my mod PM - I can't vote or PM this day/night cycle but I can talk on thread.

Unfortuantely I'm just a vanilla villager, no game-changing role to reveal to prevent my lynch. My belief is that one of the wolves has a blocking ability and chose me (no, I don't know why they'd choose me instead of someone like DVMD) and then they had a conversion last night so it looks conveniently bad for me. I don't expect anyone to believe me - it's just bad luck/timing for me👎
 
Normally I want to hear the accused's defense but it is past deadline and trh is no where in sight. Maybe she was hoping you'd forget she existed and move on. Not going to work this time wolfie. You have killed thatredhead, aka Elliot aka Jesus, who could lead others to the dark side.


It is now night 8. Deadline is 730 pm.


The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
3. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
4. Devyn

Simon's Apartment
1. FFM
2. Samoa Lily
3. Dwindlin
4. GUH Sam

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei ???? probation worker
3. Tropicwhatsit
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. jamr0ckin
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Kaydubs
4. nohika Kelly

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. lupin
4. The LIS

The hospital
1. alorsondanse
2. swings
3. Wld
 
OK, so I am guilty of lying to Dwin. I said I was Shaun, and I am not. However, as DVMD attested, I am a villager. I am Sally. I lied because per the show and anything you see in wiki, Sally is a b---- and is certainly not on the same side as the protagonists on the show. However, she was motivated by the murder/killing of her fiancee Tony. So, I am in one of those fun SOV-game-like positions of having a role with questionable allegiance.
 
:woot:

Another wolf bites the dust! I am so happy I trusted my gut on that one. 😀

I am sure LIS is going to pick this next statement apart, but can our protector out there PLEASE protect me. I am able to investigate again tonight, so it would be nice to not die with information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, so I am guilty of lying to Dwin. I said I was Shaun, and I am not. However, as DVMD attested, I am a villager. I am Sally. I lied because per the show and anything you see in wiki, Sally is a b---- and is certainly not on the same side as the protagonists on the show. However, she was motivated by the murder/killing of her fiancee Tony. So, I am in one of those fun SOV-game-like positions of having a role with questionable allegiance.

You are NOT Sally, because I am Sally. 🙄

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!
 
:woot:

Another wolf bites the dust! I am so happy I trusted my gut on that one. 😀

I am sure LIS is going to pick this next statement apart, but can our protector out there PLEASE protect me. I am able to investigate again tonight, so it would be nice to not die with information.

Nope. You never actually stop to *consider* what I say - you just yell. If you are a villager seer, we damn well ought to protect you, so I completely agree with your request.

I'd just also like you investigated to make sure you're still on our side.

I don't think I'm out of line on that and I've not yer suggested lynching you because you are potentially too valuable.
 
Nope. You never actually stop to *consider* what I say - you just yell. If you are a villager seer, we damn well ought to protect you, so I completely agree with your request.

I'd just also like you investigated to make sure you're still on our side.

I don't think I'm out of line on that and I've not yer suggested lynching you because you are potentially too valuable.

Yes, PLEASE investigate me... PLEASE. I have been saying this all along. And I do stop and consider what you say.. I have even agreed that I can't blame you for thinking this... I am in complete agreement for someone to investigate me... hell, everyone that can seer that is in the game, investigate me. I have nothing to hide. I also did just lead the lynch on TRH as well.. so something else to consider.


I just don't see the point in continuing on with this train of thought.. the horse has been beaten. I was resurrected, I came back as a villager with my same role, I investigated FFM and I am now seriously wondering wtf is up with that investiagtion (I have even sent a PM to the mod to see if there was some mix up with my results), I led the lynch on TRH and I am now pleading with the other seers in this game to investigate me. But I am also asking for the protector to please protect me so that I can investigate tonight without being killed. There is nothing else I can do to prove my villager status and I would argue to say that my actions probably prove my villager status moreso than some of the other people that we know nothing about at all, whatsoever.

Also, I am exhausted from 6 exams this week, I haven't slept through the night in months and I am a bit more snappy than usual, sorry. Of course, you will ignore this completely and focus on the above but I am supposed to consider that you had IRL stuff going on this week as well.