Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night closed. Results pending.

Members don't see this ad.

DVMDream spends the night watching her back but it's no use. Lupin, aka Seth turned wolf, who could deactivate powers, descends on her. "Join us. The dark side is amazing." Rachel would never give in to evil. She truly believes that everyone around her is evil and would have seered all but authority figures as evil if the wolves hadn't ruined it at every turn. Rachel died rather than become a wolf.

At the same time jam, aka Simon who had been converted found devyn, better known as Nathan. "Try your best. It won't matter."

tumblr_lsq22cQMzf1qkti5h.gif

Or well you were Nathan until Seth stole your power in the middle of the night without you knowing. Jam shot devyn and left her for dead.

The wolves have won. Thank you everyone for playing.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. wldlfstdnt Rudy
3. jamr0ckin Simon turned evil
4. LIS Finn

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs Nikki
3. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
4. [lupin Seth turned evil

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei Tony
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
2. Wolfspeaker Sally
3. Tropicwhatsit Gary
4. Devyn Nathan

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse Curtis
2. swings Daisy resurrected as a zombie
3. Dwindlin Shaun

Yahoo!!! Thanks Hedgie! I had a lot of fun! :D

Pat on the back to the converts! You were excellent. :D :highfive:

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's the link to the roles

I ended up changing a few things.

Originally Sally was supposed to be able to communicate with Tony but I figured that would be an easy way to catch a wolf unless it went through the mod which was too much work.

Sally was also supposed to die in the place of Tony. WS figured out she'd be autokilled right away and I felt bad. Plus the wolves were doing okay at that point so I gave dyachei a free pass on the lynch.

Nikki was supposed to die in the place of Curtis but I forgot.

I probably should have made Lupin nonconvertible but in the end it didn't matter too much. I think they only ended up deactivating devyn and DVMDream.

DVMDream was my favorite character and I was so happy it went to her. She would seer authority figures as good and all else as evil. So really she was more helpful to the wolves than villagers. First night nohika seered LIS as good. Second night DVMDream seered him but the wolves blocked her. It would have been awesome to get those results back and just have chaos especially since DVMDream had the mayor veto.

All in all I think the game went okay. I didn't hear too many complaints and it was certainly better than Buffy.

DVMD, you were awesome! Jam and I had to work hard to keep you guessing. We knew how much a good game of WW means to you, so we did our best to make the game fun. :D

Thanks for a great game Hedgie! And cheers to my original wolf buddies for setting up an epic finish and to swings and jam for letting me flex my new wolf muscles. :love:

Jam and dwin caught me with a bluff. Well done. I think my wolf stamina has run out, since I have been one 4 or 5 times in the last 6 games IIRC.

DVMDream was my favorite character and I was so happy it went to her. She would seer authority figures as good and all else as evil. So really she was more helpful to the wolves than villagers. First night nohika seered LIS as good. Second night DVMDream seered him but the wolves blocked her. It would have been awesome to get those results back and just have chaos especially since DVMDream had the mayor veto.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Seriously. :lame:

Honestly, good game. Unfortunately, towards the end my heart just wasn't into it. I should have been more outspoken with my suspicions, but I wasn't, just didn't have the energy. Good Game though! :) :)

I was surprised how interesting it was to be dead as a wolf. Glad I could still creep and learn some interesting strategies. I hope to play more as a wolf and continue learning!

Also, I probably wouldn't have ever started watching the show without this game. Thanks for introducing it Hedgie! I would have been missing out. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was surprised how interesting it was to be dead as a wolf. Glad I could still creep and learn some interesting strategies. I hope to play more as a wolf and continue learning!

Also, I probably wouldn't have ever started watching the show without this game. Thanks for introducing it Hedgie! I would have been missing out. :)

Me too I'm now officially addicted to misfits.

I loved my role but I had no clue how the roles would go when I brought them back. I wonder if it depended on their specific character.

Me too I'm now officially addicted to misfits.

I loved my role but I had no clue how the roles would go when I brought them back. I wonder if it depended on their specific character.

The first one would stay good and the second one would be a zombie. It was based on Curtis's different powers in the show. His first power is to turn back time to save people so they come back the same. His latest power in the show is resurrection and they found out after he brings back some lady's cat that they come back as zombies. That's one of the best episodes--Rudy mocks them because they kill a ton of probation workers but can't kill a freaking cat.

I'm glad you guys like the show. I would like to warn you though it goes downhill. Series 3 is still pretty good but 4 is not great. I think I only really liked 2 or 3 of those episodes. And then there's something that makes me really mad but I won't spoil anyone.

I'm glad you guys like the show. I would like to warn you though it goes downhill. Series 3 is still pretty good but 4 is not great. I think I only really liked 2 or 3 of those episodes. And then there's something that makes me really mad but I won't spoil anyone.

Great game, thank you. Jam, strong work, last person I suspected.

I echo your sentiments on the show. Though I was pretty upset the moment Nathan was gone.

I echo your sentiments on the show. Though I was pretty upset the moment Nathan was gone.

I was totally in it for the villagers... And then I got converted on night 8. Really enjoyed playing both sides.

I was converted N4. I was very disturbed at the rate we started loosing wolf numbers when TRH and FFM both talked themselves into being lynched. Dyachei tried her hardest to leave ya'll with nothing. It was a thing of beauty. :laugh:

Nathan was great. I really wanted to use gifs of his speech on the rec center roof during the series 1 finale but there were too many curse words.

Nathan was great. I really wanted to use gifs of his speech on the rec center roof during the series 1 finale but there were too many curse words.

Ahhh would have been awesome to include those!

Just watched the nazi episode today. I was sitting there thinking "wtf is this??" :laugh:

Ohhh I just remembered a question I wanted to ask.

What would have happened if the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse were summoned by FH?

UGH... No one listens to me... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No one listens to me. I said there was a wolf in those who voted for me. No one even considered it after I died(on thread at least). :( Or considered my lynch vote and reason for lynching Jam.

Good game, Hedgie!

I want to know about the 4 Horsemen, too!