Missing Research information on ERAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aries12345

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

If I recently submitted my ERAS application and am missing my research information (non-published) that is pain-related (including presentations at conferences), should I email all the programs I applied to individually? Or is it a possibility to withdraw/re-submit my application and take the hit of paying again? I cannot edit my current ERAS application since I already submitted. These are all research that will be presented at upcoming conferences. Also I am PM&R so I am particularly worried because I feel that my research would definitely help me be a stronger candidate for the match. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Call me crazy, but I would email all of the programs indicating that you would like to provide an update to your file given that the research section was somehow omitted. Indicate you are actively involved in research and list your experience in the email and point out your interest in their program and you look forward to hopefully hearing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I agree, I was thinking it would be worth emailing all of the programs. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.