Mississipi State Interview questions/transfer student

Started by pibble
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pibble

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

I have searched for any information on Mississippi State vet school, and I've found a handful of good interview questions and things, but I'm a 3rd year student trying to transfer into MS and I've been invited to interview, anyone have any idea how likely I will be to get in? Any tips for standing out and doing well in the interview? I'm super nervous! They did ask me for my resume so I expect they'll ask me a lot of questions regarding that, but any odd balls? How do you even respond to a question of "why should we pick you?" because I just have a feeling they'll ask that, and its such a loaded question....can you tell I'm panicking? lol