Mistake on Eras w/ submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

probiker111

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I submitted my Eras on Sunday (9/22) and clicked to have all the programs receive my personal statement, step scores, and letters. However, today (9/25), I checked to make sure everything was done and realized none of the programs received my personal statement, letters, or scores. I made sure they got sent this time, however, I am concerned that it will affect my chances of getting in.
Should I be concerned? If so, what would be the next step?

Would appreciate any advice!
 
Orthopaedics does everything notoriously late, and download application updates as they come along, I wouldn't sweat it, probably haven't looked at any apps yet.