Mistakes in PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haleyyarber

Reaction score
I am finishing up with my application for PTCAS. I paid for the PTE, where PTCAS adds your classes into your transcript file for you. I have already approved my transcript and sent it in for verification. However, I just noticed that my statistics class has the wrong course subject. Does anyone know if I will be able to fix this even though it is already in the verification queue? If I call them, will they be able to remove my application from the verification queue so that the class subject can be looked at to change? It is important because without changing the course subject, my prerequisite won’t be complete and my pGPA will be off. Thank you for the advice in advance. I just don’t want this silly mistake to ruin my chances.

Members don't see this ad.

I am finishing up with my application for PTCAS. I paid for the PTE, where PTCAS adds your classes into your transcript file for you. I have already approved my transcript and sent it in for verification. However, I just noticed that my statistics class has the wrong course subject. Does anyone know if I will be able to fix this even though it is already in the verification queue? If I call them, will they be able to remove my application from the verification queue so that the class subject can be looked at to change? It is important because without changing the course subject, my prerequisite won’t be complete and my pGPA will be off. Thank you for the advice in advance. I just don’t want this silly mistake to ruin my chances.

I don't know if they will be able to but it certainly doesn't hurt to try. I remember when I was doing apps and had to change something (can't remember what). I was easily able to get a real person on the phone who had the ability to look at all my stuff, find the problem, and fix it.