Mizzou - Establishing residency in year 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cowboykitten

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any current Mizzou DVM students have experience in establishing residency in Year 2? Is it a near guarantee? I looked at the requirements and it seems possible but it would make the difference between being the cheapest school for me or the most expensive [emoji28]
 
I graduated in 2017 and I believe pretty much anyone who applies and does what is expected gains residency. I've not heard of anyone being denied unless you did finish your application or did not work over the summer. 100% doable. You will have to stay over the summer and work a job (which there are plenty of options at the school for instance the research scholars program) or outside of the vet school.