MJ schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epidural man

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So has the DEA reclassified MJ yet?

Members don't see this ad.

The democrats plan to include MJ legalization in their future. I think it will take 10 years, but will be legal a decade from now.

I still won't let patients take that and opioids concurrently, even if its legal.
Only one mind altering substance at a time....

Members don't see this ad :)
I know not whether Laws be right,
Or whether Laws be wrong;
All that we know who be in jail
Is that the wall is strong;
And that each day is like a year,
A year whose days are long.
- Oscar Wilde

Reactions: 1 user
The democrats plan to include MJ legalization in their future. I think it will take 10 years, but will be legal a decade from now.

I still won't let patients take that and opioids concurrently, even if its legal.
Only one mind altering substance at a time....
No way...2 years I bet.

Tell your eager male patients they'll form man boobs (gynecomastia). That usually ends their interest.

I'm not sure they will care about man boobs when they are high...

Could also be a reason to get high...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes they can play with their man boobs when they are high. I guess that's a selling point instead of a deterrent...my bad

Is it required to screen for marijuana on UDS if you are prescribing opioids? This question has come up and I have not found an answer.

I do. And then it's up to my discretion if I will change the treatment plan or not.

Is it required to screen for marijuana on UDS if you are prescribing opioids? This question has come up and I have not found an answer.
I don't believe there are any rules or guidelines. However, in Louisiana, the State Medical Board "encourages" us to test for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile