MOCA 2.0

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drfeelgood

In Gas We Trust
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what percentage of questions you need correct in order to pass? Anyone get kicked out of the program and get forced to take the long written exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know what percentage of questions you need correct in order to pass? Anyone get kicked out of the program and get forced to take the long written exam?
My best guess is anything above 60% is the same as 100% to get the value of 1 in their rating.

The ABA doesn’t know what they are doing. They are like a new Crna out in practice. Trail and error. Eventually they will figure it out. Like like new crnas.

I’ve had friends average in the low 60s and still get 1 value.

I think it has something to do with getting previously incorrect questions correct when re asked. I’d pay attention to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder how they factor in questions you get correct after answering them correctly 2 or 3 times already.

Though it seems the number of repeats I got the last couple cycles were down. Maybe the question bank has grown.

I wonder how they factor in questions you get correct after answering them correctly 2 or 3 times already.

Though it seems the number of repeats I got the last couple cycles were down. Maybe the question bank has grown.

Not sure but if you get it wrong after getting it right previously, they presume senile dementia and revoke certification.

Reactions: 1 user