Mock Interviewing Software

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whitey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Howdy,
Like many of you I am just finishing a cycle in the med school application process (ringer). I found one of the hardest things in the process was prepping for the interviews, which are not one of my strong suits. Nothing is more effective than mock interviews but I did most of prep work late at night when potential mock interviewer were scarce. Since my undergrad studies were CS related, I wrote a little app (for Mac OSX only, sorry) that uses Apple's built in speech capabilities to pepper the user with typical med school interview questions. Since I found it useful, I thought I would make it available (after fixing some bugs). It's FREE; I am NOT trying to sell anything. Just though others might benefit from it. You can download it here.
Med School Interviewer (Mac OSX)
Ignore the one out of five star rating. That rating comes from just one user who was unable to launch the program (an older version, I think I have fixed the bug) and found it cathartic to give the program a bad rating. I would very much appreciate bug reports or any feedback at all (new features requests, for example) either here in this thread or at alex.white(at)mac.com .
Cheers,
Alex W

Members don't see this ad.

You should post it on www.macupdate.com. I prefer it to versiontracker and you usually get some feedback (that's constructive). Nice to see fellow premeds with macs.