Mods-Why did the "being bitter" thread (started by Megalofyia) get closed?

Started by Ypo.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ypo.

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was Meg being too evil with his last comments? 😕
 
MegalofyiA ends in an A... Girl names end in an A... She, meaning me, closded it. Why? The simple answer to this deep and complicated answer is that it wasn't in the forum I had originally indended it to be in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And you just now realized this? 🙂

Hmmm... MegalofyiO is the male version of your name? Names are so complicated. I have two male friends whose names end in A, so apparently not everyone is aware of this rule.

Too bad you closed the thread, I think it belongs more in the reapplicants forum than anywhere else, but maybe it wasn't getting the attention it deserved here.
 
No.. I knew when it was moved when it was moved.. but I was boycotting this forum.. so it took till now to close it..

Oh .. it was getting fine attention.. but.. well it's closed now..
 
Megalofyia said:
No.. I knew when it was moved when it was moved.. but I was boycotting this forum.. so it took till now to close it..

Oh .. it was getting fine attention.. but.. well it's closed now..



🙁 🙁 🙁 too bad for us -This forum is my favorite one. I often wish that more SDNers posted on it.
 
I don't get it.. if you guys genuinely wanted to help people, why not just take the PCAT and become pharmacists? that way you can ensure people will get the proper medication..

I'm sure if you guys can handle the MCAT, the PCAT should be a piece of cake for you guys..
 
Who said anything thing about helping people?!?!? I have NEVER said I wanted to go into medicine to help a single soul!

Oh and I did take the PCAT.. and I did quite well on it.. and now I take classes with Pharm D students.. and I really could give a rat's ass about giving out medication..
 
DSM said:
Knowing Mega the way I do, She closed it herself.

Do you know her in a manner unbecoming of an allegedly heterosexual woman? hee hee.
 
Megalofyia said:
No.. I knew when it was moved when it was moved.. but I was boycotting this forum.. so it took till now to close it..

Oh .. it was getting fine attention.. but.. well it's closed now..

4000+ posts, yeah, thats a lot 😱

how in the world do you manage to find time for studying ? 😛
 
You did note my join date didn't you? 4 posts a day isn't all that hard... not like the people who have 20+ posts a day...
 
Megalofyia said:
grumble grumble.. piss and moan... you would be too if you were sitting in cold Omaha trying to sleep with profs to make Bs...
Hrm. I hear that "going all the way" usually gets one A's.

Bitterness, indeed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'd think!!! There is alot of price inflation here!! $4/ pound for asparagus! Among other things.. it's out of control...
 
Megalofyia said:
MegalofyiA ends in an A... Girl names end in an A... She, meaning me, closded it. Why? The simple answer to this deep and complicated answer is that it wasn't in the forum I had originally indended it to be in.

The name Luka ends with an a. I'm just saying.
 
Because you are not entitled to be bitter after squandering four years and 40,000+ for the HOPE of getting the OPPORTUNITY to attend medical school.

Hey this is America! You can be anything you want to be except bitter and in some cases a medical student.

No one wants to hear about the schools suckinig 40,000 American dollars from your pocket while stealing the years from your life.

Medicine needs more smart people, not more caring people.

Don't you get it yet?
 
Megalofyia said:
grumble grumble.. piss and moan... you would be too if you were sitting in cold Omaha trying to sleep with profs to make Bs...

I think the critical word here is "trying". Perhaps you can tell us what you are trying. This being a compassionate forum of doctor wannabe's perhaps the males among us can evaluate your approach.

Edit: Please excuse my heterosexist assumption. I believe those of all sexes and sexual orientations on this forum may have valuable input.