Molecular genetics major for pre-med

Started by Kingman123
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingman123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I will be taking the new mcat 2015, do you guys think that biochemistry would be more valuable to take as opposed to genetics? I heard genetics was really helpful on the old mcat, but I'm not sure if it will still be as useful.

Also I read through the topic outlines for the biological science section which seem genetics heavy, but the 2015 is supposed to have more biochemistry emphasis so I'm sort of confused....

Thanks!
 
Since I will be taking the new mcat 2015, do you guys think that biochemistry would be more valuable to take as opposed to genetics? I heard genetics was really helpful on the old mcat, but I'm not sure if it will still be as useful.

Also I read through the topic outlines for the biological science section which seem genetics heavy, but the 2015 is supposed to have more biochemistry emphasis so I'm sort of confused....

Thanks!

You should take both. They will both benefit you for the new MCAT!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
 
Status
Not open for further replies.