Mologne House

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbernar1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any info on the quality of the Mologne House would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

jbernar1 said:
Any info on the quality of the Mologne House would be appreciated.

i stayed there a month during an ADT at Walter Reed. It's awesome. micro/fridge combo, cable TV, laundry facilities, and a cafe downstairs. it's a 5 minute walk from main WRAMC. thre's a shuttle that goes from the mologne house to the main hospital to takoma park metro. there's another one that you can catch from WRAMC that does to forest glen (PX/commisary installation) and bethesda. if you're staying there, you'll like it. :) the only downside is that it's a 15 minute or so hike to the nearest metro station if the shuttle isn't running. but that's what cabs are for i guess.

I was doing PM&R at Walter Reed last month. The Mologne House is currently housing all the OIF (operation iraqi freedom) and OEF (operation enduring freedom) soldiers. it is full to capacity. you will have to get a letter of non availability and live off post if you do a rotation at WRAMC any time soon. if you're on your ADT, the army will reimburse you for your stay at a local hotel. just thought i'd give you a heads-up.

~j