Money: Fafsa, paying back loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ileen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
separator.gif
Three questions.

1.Do any of you know what the min amount is to have in your savings and still get sufficient loans for opt school? I"ve been working the past couple of years but don't want to get too limited as too how much I can get in loans...

2. For those who have graduated, are you guys having any trouble paying back the loans?

3. For those who have graduated, are you guys having a difficult time finding a job? What about getting yourself health insurance?

Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to get more information on this. My spouse works and we just bought a house, but we will need loans for school. Any information in this area would be much appreciated. :)

I would like to get more information on this. My spouse works and we just bought a house, but we will need loans for school. Any information in this area would be much appreciated. :)

go 2 dental school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay....i'm not interested in dentistry. Does anyone have any useful information regarding optometry loans? I know the schools say that students don't have trouble paying back loans...but i'd like to hear from students also.

My husband and I bought a house when we moved to TN and we were able to get loans just fine. :)