Money Order/Check for Designated Shools

Started by ooliebear
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ooliebear

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 So my fast fingers accidently clicked on pay with money order/check when I meant to do credit card. Is there anyway to go back and pay with my credit card instead? It now shows the schools I want under submitted designations even though I haven't paid yet.
 
🙁 So my fast fingers accidently clicked on pay with money order/check when I meant to do credit card. Is there anyway to go back and pay with my credit card instead? It now shows the schools I want under submitted designations even though I haven't paid yet.
If I remember correctly, I did the exact same thing last year and felt like a complete *****. After calling AADSAS, they confirmed that I indeed needed to rip a check or get a money order. After express mailing and certifying the check to AADSAS, the check cleared within 2 days. All in all, the slip up didn't really slow down my application process that much at all.
 
If I remember correctly, I did the exact same thing last year and felt like a complete *****. After calling AADSAS, they confirmed that I indeed needed to rip a check or get a money order. After express mailing and certifying the check to AADSAS, the check cleared within 2 days. All in all, the slip up didn't really slow down my application process that much at all.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I guess I'll get a check ready then.