Montclair vs CUNY for AuD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2edbrd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted by each of Montclair's and CUNY's AuD programs. I am trying to decide which to choose from these two programs. I am running out of time to decide because my CUNY deadline is tomorrow.

Can anyone shed some light on whether one program is significantly better than the other? I am particularly concerned about things like quality of school/education/professors, types of job opportunities after graduating, any anything else you find relevant.

Thanks in advance for any information you can give!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Unfortunately, I can't answer questions about the AuD program specifically, but I have lived in Montclair and am happy to answer any questions you might have about the area. Feel free to send me a message with questions if you'd like.

Good luck!

several professors at gallaudet got their phd's at cuny and there used to be some big names there. i think aural rehab was big at the time. most of the people they studied under aren't there anymore however. don't know much about the people there now but i think historically cuny has had a reputation for good research.

both schools are good, im in one of them and had class with the co-director of the other