Moonlighting in Maryland/DC/Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kstotes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am moving to the DC/Maryland area to do my child fellowship this July. I've got a sweet moonlighting gig in Philadelphia doing adult corrections. It good enough I would drive back to Phila to do the work... but I'd rather not. Anyone got any leads on opportunities closer to DC/MD? Where do GW, Georgetown, etc tend to moonlight?

Members don't see this ad.

Maryland needs a new basketball coach. I hear it pays 85/hour with no call.

dude you always give these completely useless unrelated responses trying to be funny but are totally not funny at all. Sounds like you need some friends instead of trying to impress the internet psychiatrists

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
dude you always give these completely useless unrelated responses trying to be funny but are totally not funny at all.

For some reason, I imagine you saying this with the same voice as Walter from the Big Lebowski.

Unfortunately, I don't think the SDN TOS allows the moderators to ban me for simply being a dork.

Sounds like you need some friends instead of trying to impress the internet psychiatrists

But I have all these friends on farmville...

Wait, sorry, that was another totally not funny at all joke.

Apologies to the OP for getting this far off topic so fast.

Reactions: 1 user
dude you always give these completely useless unrelated responses trying to be funny but are totally not funny at all. Sounds like you need some friends instead of trying to impress the internet psychiatrists

I thought it was pretty funny. Dorks represent!

Its fine to try to be funny, although you are not, however when that is the only thing you comment on in a thread just makes you look like a total loser who has nothing better to do. Why read a post if you have nothing to contribute worthwhile to. If you want to represent yourself like that ok. BUt I think its sad

Sorry if this is too obvious...But you might want to contact some of the residents and child fellows at your future fellowship and ask where they have moonlighted. They're likely your best source.

Sorry if this is too obvious...But you might want to contact some of the residents and child fellows at your future fellowship and ask where they have moonlighted. They're likely your best source.

Don't bother contacting Hopkins residents. They're not allowed to moonlight. Not sure about the fellows.