Position Available Moonlighting Job Available for Residents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angleoflouise

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for residents MD, DOs with full medical active license in any state to perform disability physicals. No board eligibility or certification required. No diagnosis or treatment of patient involved. Work one to two weekends a month. Earn $1000 per day.

PM me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Looking for residents MD, DOs with full medical active license in any state to perform disability physicals. No board eligibility or certification required. No diagnosis or treatment of patient involved. Work one to two weekends a month. Earn $1000 per day.

PM me if you are interested.

I’m interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you tell more details please

We are constantly looking for physicians in all states. But more so in New Mexico and Wisconsin. Whether you are just starting in your residency program we offer a great opportunity for additional income. Working only one or two days out of the month, physicians can increase their income considerably. Fitting this additional income into your schedule has never been easier since there is no follow-up, no treatment plans, no prescribing, or being on call.

Most clinics are held on weekends, but the option of working during the week is also available. Physicians are expected to perform comprehensive physical examinations and provide patient charts or reports in a timely manner. Physicians must have a medical license in the states they perform examinations.

Reimbursement will be provided for travel and lodging if traveling out of state.

Please PM me for more information.

I am interested , how can i contact you

I am interested, what is your contact information