Moonlighting PRITE conflict

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been frustrated at times with folks who have less debt and far fewer life responsibilities dictating stupid rules like this. My biased assumption (unhealthy I know) is that a young PD probably has minimal med school debt and no kids (or has a wife making some sweet coin), otherwise how could he afford to go into academia? If this describes your PD, I'd be super pissed about the moonlighting restriction.

Members don't see this ad.

A former PD of mine was young and ambitious and that too caused problems, not of the PRITE sort, but of the sort that she didn't seem to empathize with a lot of situations she should have.

Members don't see this ad :)
A long, long time ago, when I took the PRITE; the percentile was a nationwide percentile.

I believe my most recent results had class ranking within program and nationally, as well as rank across all PGYs in the program.

Oh ya, I was just being hypothetical about my rank within my class, to illustrate how punitive and random the 50th percentile could be. PRITE is now reported on percentile within your PGY, all residents, and your residency class.