Program-Specific Info / Q's Moravian College OT Accepted Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m612

Reaction score
Was accepted to Moravian College's new OT program! Looking for anyone else that is planning to attend???

Members don't see this ad.

No I actually haven’t. Wish I could be more helpful. Please let me know if you find out any information.
I had a great conversation with the program director last week regarding all of my concerns for accreditation. She had a lot of helpful things to say and definitely put me at ease! I sent in my deposit on Saturday bc mine was due today :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed asking for about their expectations for the accreditation process, have you heard anything helpful?

Hello- I recently was accepted to the program and am planning on attending. Since they just gained level two accreditation they will begin the process of working towards finalizing it; they will need to submit student stats midway through the program and will have to undergo a site visit before they gain full accreditation- I believe.

From my previous conversation with Dr. Potter (the program director) I strongly feel that those of us in the first class will be able to sit for our NBCOT exam around the time we will finish our level two fieldworks! Since she was the previous fieldwork coordinator for Elizabethtown college, I feel really confidant in the programs ability to reach the standards needed for accreditation.

I hope this help! :)

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a roommate please message me! I would love to room with someone who will also be in the program! :)