More AMCAS minor questions

Started by Tre Cool
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tre Cool

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took 2 college classes when I was in high school. I'm including those in my academic record. Should the status of those be High School or Freshman?

Are AP classes considered High School or Freshman? Did you enter them as year long courses or just a semester long?

Thanks.
 
Ok nevermind. I got the answers to these questions.

But I do have one more question in the experiences section.
For Dean's List and Publications which only have one date listed, why on the printed version of it is it showing up differently?

Example: I type in Dean's List 12/00 but it shows up on the printed version as
12/00 - Until Present. That's obviously not right.