Question about rewrites as a reapplicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Lylo

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I was hoping to get some guidance. I am a reapplicant this year and have already rewritten my personal statement and work & activities sections. My question is, do I need to rewrite the other sections such as the "other impactful experiences" on AMCAS, the "COVID-19 Impact" on AACOMAS, and the "Non-traditional" section on TMDSAS? Nothing has changed for these sections specifically so I will be using the same content/stories either way. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I was hoping to get some guidance. I am a reapplicant this year and have already rewritten my personal statement and work & activities sections. My question is, do I need to rewrite the other sections such as the "other impactful experiences" on AMCAS, the "COVID-19 Impact" on AACOMAS, and the "Non-traditional" section on TMDSAS? Nothing has changed for these sections specifically so I will be using the same content/stories either way. Thanks in advance!
"Historical" prompts like the COVID-19 impact probably don't need significant revising (unless you are a long-COVID survivor with symptoms). We don't have your essays to know about the other sections, but you could probably keep your OIE.
 
"Historical" prompts like the COVID-19 impact probably don't need significant revising (unless you are a long-COVID survivor with symptoms). We don't have your essays to know about the other sections, but you could probably keep your OIE.
Late reply but thank you so much!