More cancelations???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopeful101

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get their RESCHEDULED USMLE date canceled? Second time its been cancelled for me. What the hell?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have seen continuous reports of this on reddit since the original snap with some being false and some being actual cancellations either way the mess continous and I am sorry that you were effected.

I have seen continuous reports of this on reddit since the original snap with some being false and some being actual cancellations either way the mess continous and I am sorry that you were effected.
Thanks...Do you know how they knew if it was false? Did they have to call

Members don't see this ad :)
Friend of mine had his late May appointment cancelled yesterday.

I got mine in early June cancelled. Nearest date I could get was August. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm in mid-atlantic.

• Sad
I got mine in early June cancelled. Nearest date I could get was August. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm in mid-atlantic.

Same thing happened to me. I'm a DO student though and still have COMLEX scheduled so I'll probably just take that and not reschedule step 2.

My early july date was cancelled.
Now I take it early august but it is a big problem because it is right after a crazy audition rotation schedule that will not allow study time. & I did poorly on level 1 so I need a good score. :/
I have been getting very depressed over this and everything else lately