More Great News!!!

Started by HOLLYWOOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HOLLYWOOD

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out that the omd I work with will no longer be taking insurance. Lets see what happens to the practice. He said if it doesn't work out he'll teach.
Are you guys starting to see a trend? Maybe we should all quit and stop the insurance companies from making money off of our brains!!

WHO IS JOHN GALT??
 
HOLLYWOOD said:
I just found out that the omd I work with will no longer be taking insurance. Lets see what happens to the practice. He said if it doesn't work out he'll teach.
Are you guys starting to see a trend? Maybe we should all quit and stop the insurance companies from making money off of our brains!!

WHO IS JOHN GALT??

There's easier, less extreme ways to accomplish that. Problem is, MDs aren't organized enough.don't care and the AOA is having to work too hard to get equal RxPs and actually get ODs on insurance panels across the country to worry about reimbursement yet.

Quite the pickle