More PP Pearls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Noyac

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since many of you are graduating soon I though I would readdress this issue.

When starting a new job it would be very wise to keep quiet for the first few months or so. don't come into a group and start trouble by questioning their practice and the way they do things. Chances are they have been around a lot longer than you and this is the way they do it. If there is something you are not comfortable with, pull a partner that you trust aside and ask them. If a surgeon questions you don't get flustered and snap back, just pull in a partner. You will have many years to change the way things are. And after showing them that you are in fact very bright they will be much more inclined to listen. It takes time to get people to think highly of you and your skills. And most importantly, to trust you. This may seem like common sense but you would be surprised. And by the comments that are made here by some of the members, I can see the writing on the wall.

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad.

When starting a new job it would be very wise to keep quiet for the first few months or so. don't come into a group and start trouble by questioning their practice and the way they do things. Chances are they have been around a lot longer than you and this is the way they do it. If there is something you are not comfortable with, pull a partner that you trust aside and ask them. If a surgeon questions you don't get flustered and snap back, just pull in a partner. You will have many years to change the way things are. And after showing them that you are in fact very bright they will be much more inclined to listen. It takes time to get people to think highly of you and your skills. And most importantly, to trust you. This may seem like common sense but you would be surprised. And by the comments that are made here by some of the members, I can see the writing on the wall.

Good Luck

GREAT ADVICE!

Blade

Good Luck

This sounds like good advice for life in general!:D