More Practice Passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thood

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard from many people that the best way to study for the MCAT is to do practice passages/ questions. So, I planned to do 2 a day along with the material review. However, I cannot find any passages.

I had looked online and EK's 101 passages came up but I saw many negative reviews. Are these good and representative of the MCAT?

I was considering the Khan Academy format but I am not a fan of the format. I also read that they are more content related/ nit-picky questions than on the real MCAT.

*Where can I find good practice passages as close to the MCAT as possible?*