more than eras

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimplera

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get ahold of the residency program coordinator at UPenn and MSKCC to no avail. Anyone know if (and what) either of these schools requires in addition to the eras info? I can tell you that Duke requires an official undergraduate and graduate school transcript in addition to a copy of the raw USMLE scores. Hope you saved the mailing from step 1 cause if you didn't it'll cost you 50 bucks. :mad: Washington University requires an official undergraduate transcript.
That's all I've found that need more info. If anyone knows more, please let the rest of us know.

rk

Members don't see this ad.

kimplera said:
I've been trying to get ahold of the residency program coordinator at UPenn and MSKCC to no avail. Anyone know if (and what) either of these schools requires in addition to the eras info? I can tell you that Duke requires an official undergraduate and graduate school transcript in addition to a copy of the raw USMLE scores. Hope you saved the mailing from step 1 cause if you didn't it'll cost you 50 bucks. :mad: Washington University requires an official undergraduate transcript.
That's all I've found that need more info. If anyone knows more, please let the rest of us know.

rk

Thanks for the heads up, Kimplera
How exactly do you request a raw USMLE score. When I went to the USMLE site the only report that they have is a USMLE transcript, which, I believe, is what ERAS has already sent to the residency programs.

Members don't see this ad :)
mts said:
Thanks for the heads up, Kimplera
How exactly do you request a raw USMLE score. When I went to the USMLE site the only report that they have is a USMLE transcript, which, I believe, is what ERAS has already sent to the residency programs.

I think that's what they want. I ended up finding my score report and it had the performance profile, essentially how well you did on each individual subject. I have to imagine that this is what they want since the only other info is Pass, 3-digit score, 2-digit score, with SEM or mean std dev. If anyone can shed more light please let us know.

Another question regarding supplemental material in addition to ERAS:

Do we need to submit a custom formatted CV to each program in addition to ERAS (I know some programs specifically ask for a CV but I am assuming that they simply mean the ERAS CAF in CV format)? Are there any programs out there to which people are mailing in personal cv's?