More than one contact for an activity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theonlytycrane

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have tutored and mentored a few young boys in my area for an extended period of time and would like to describe this experience in my activities section. This experience occurred through personal recommendations and not through a program so I was thinking of listing the parent's contact for this activity.

Can only one contact be listed per activity? In this case, should I just list one of the parent's?

(this is a question for my application next spring) Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have tutored and mentored a few young boys in my area for an extended period of time and would like to describe this experience in my activities section. This experience occurred through personal recommendations and not through a program so I was thinking of listing the parent's contact for this activity.

Can only one contact be listed per activity? In this case, should I just list one of the parent's?

(this is a question for my application next spring) Thanks!
You'd put one contact in the header, but could add more in the narrative. If you have space.

Reactions: 1 user
Should additional contact information (e-mail or phone #) also be included in the narrative if there is space?

I'll likely end up just listing one contact in the header and reflecting on my experience.