TracksuitsRock

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Check it out, more acceptances are out, I just took a look at my status page and it was up there under "accept/decline admission!"

About the Ads

diosa428

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
Kix said:
congrats! any tips for interviews or how to edge myself in? haha.
I can't get on to my UMASS page, everytime I try it says I have to use Main Security to access this page??? JALFHODHFOIGERHOHLGIHSDFOI

diosa428

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
OOOhhh I got one too! (Apparently you have to access the site with IE, not Netscape). Are we sure this means we're accepted and not just some computer glitch?

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Status
diosa428 said:
OOOhhh I got one too! (Apparently you have to access the site with IE, not Netscape). Are we sure this means we're accepted and not just some computer glitch?
Some scripts that are programed only work in IE because the developer didn't take the necassary steps to make it work in Netscape. It shouldn't be a computer glitch, just some type of code error in a small version of html that Netscape won't read it.

hoomsy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2004
Visit site
Status
When I click on that option for Accept Decline Admissions it says

No Application on File

....what does that mean? When I click on application status it shows my application as complete....

Hoomsy

fullefect1 said:
Some scripts that are programed only work in IE because the developer didn't take the necassary steps to make it work in Netscape. It shouldn't be a computer glitch, just some type of code error in a small version of html that Netscape won't read it.

7FAT12

10+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2005
Status
Medical Student
hoomsy said:
When I click on that option for Accept Decline Admissions it says No Application on File....what does that mean? When I click on application status it shows my application as complete....

Hoomsy

Mine says the same thing. I'm pretty sure that everything is OK. This is the first year that they have had an online secondary/status check website and they still have a bunch of bugs to work out.

diosa428

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
hoomsy said:
When I click on that option for Accept Decline Admissions it says

No Application on File

....what does that mean? When I click on application status it shows my application as complete....

Hoomsy

It probably means you haven't been accepted yet. Did you get a letter?

hoomsy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2004
Visit site
Status
heh alright...

yeah i wrote the august mcat....haven't heard anything from umass yet.....i dunno...

hoomsy

7FAT12 said:
Mine says the same thing. I'm pretty sure that everything is OK. This is the first year that they have had an online secondary/status check website and they still have a bunch of bugs to work out.

About the Ads