Morehouse School of Medicine Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GuzzyRon

Son of the Son of Man
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yo y'all, come out of hiding and start representing! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey:

When did you get your acceptance letter Guzzy. Congradulations:)

Well...umm....ummm.....ummm....let's see....umm.....well....well.....I was...I was accepted, sorry,...umm...I mean waitlisted in February. I am still waiting patiently for an acceptance. :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Well...umm....ummm.....ummm....let's see....umm.....well....well.....I was...I was accepted, sorry,...umm...I mean waitlisted in February. I am still waiting patiently for an acceptance. :oops:

keep the faith ;)

I sure am. Are you in the same boat as me or are you holding a Morehouse acceptance?

Hey Guzzy,

I got a waitlisted in October probably and then got an acceptance in February. I definitely was not expecting it, but I knew it was an acceptance
because it came in a large, thick envelope with the Morehouse seal.
I knew exactly what it was.

Keep the faith and be patient. Perhaps I will see you their in July.

Good :luck:

so i take it that morehouse is done interviewing????

Hey Guzzy,

I got a waitlisted in October probably and then got an acceptance in February. I definitely was not expecting it, but I knew it was an acceptance
because it came in a large, thick envelope with the Morehouse seal.
I knew exactly what it was.

Keep the faith and be patient. Perhaps I will see you their in July.

Good :luck:

I hope I get one of those envelopes too. :D

hey guzzyron(or anyone who knows),

when did u interview, and do u know when the last interview day at morehouse was???

when did u interview, and do u know when the last interview day at morehouse was???

The last date for interviews was March 9th... Sorry.:(

I interviewed way back in Dec. Are you still waiting for an interview invitation from Morehouse?

Hey Guys,

For those of you who got an acceptance, don't forget that the
last day to turn in financial aid for money is tomorrow by 3:30p.m.

Also, for those of you waiting for an acceptance, keep your head up! And keep writing letter of interest.

Good luck

Hello? Any updates?