Morehouse School of Medicine Masters of Science in Medical Science 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got placed on the list also, does anybody remember what the alternate list means?
I remember them saying it means they haven't made a final decision. But in my head I feel like it's just another waitlist, meaning we wait for other people to decline acceptances...but I could be wrong :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I remember them saying it means they haven't made a final decision. But in my head I feel like it's just another waitlist, meaning we wait for other people to decline acceptances...but I could be wrong :/
so basically meaning that they are still in the decision making process

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if people were rejected as well or if it was just alternate list or accepted

Reactions: 1 user
So basically we all have to wait for 2 weeks at most before we see a status change?

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone remember the class times or if classes were everyday onsite for the program? I remember they mentioned one course was self paced it may have been medical terminology?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know anyone who was accepted off the alternate list?

Thanks guys it was an email from gebsadmissions stating a decision was made and to check my portal.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys it was an email from gebsadmissions stating a decision was made and to check my portal.
Do you think it’s too late for others like me to get an acceptance since classes are starting soon

Anyone else hear back from admissions?

Is there anyone I can message who was accepted into the Fall 2021 class?

Reactions: 1 users