Morgantown Peeps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
That snow rocked. I didn't have to go to school for a whole day and half the town didn't have power for a week! Wow, that APhA meeting was in Morgantown this year? Huh. That would have been useful knowlegde two weeks ago. How'd you like the town? Did you happen to go to our P-3 class Halloween party? I was wondering why the hell there were Pitt people there.

WVUPharm2007 said:
That snow rocked. I didn't have to go to school for a whole day and half the town didn't have power for a week! Wow, that APhA meeting was in Morgantown this year? Huh. That would have been useful knowlegde two weeks ago. How'd you like the town? Did you happen to go to our P-3 class Halloween party? I was wondering why the hell there were Pitt people there.

Yes, I was at the Masquerade in the Mountains. :laugh: Only briefly, though. I had a big day the next day. I ended up being our chapter's delegate that weekend, since the person that was supposed to be that had a death in the family a few days prior.

I liked the town. Seems more upbeat than Winchester. But the drivers there were mean and the roads were hella narrow and curvy! :smuggrin: There was still snow in the mountains in Maryland on the way there, too.

WVUPharm2007 said:
About the mean drivers - about 20% of our student population is from New Jersey. Sorry. I've been trying to get rid of them.

Oh! I can't believe I forgot this... So, MRM was at the Radisson. As I was walking out of one of the elevators that Saturday, Lil' Jon (the rapper, for those who are like, "WHAT?!" :laugh: *badabing!*) and his entourage were stepping onto the elevator. Apparently he and Ludacris were at WVU that weekend.