Mortar Board National Conference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc Smile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is going to the Mortar Board National Conference in Chicago in a couple weeks. I know of 2 other predents from SDN that are going and was wondering if there are anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome, that makes four of us!

are you going the night before for the bus ride? :)...have you been to this conference before? do you know if there is any chance to visit the city at night? this is my first time...and I don't know anyone and I don't know much about it either...i was pretty much elected president for the chapter and sent to this thing...thanks

are you going the night before for the bus ride? :)...have you been to this conference before? do you know if there is any chance to visit the city at night? this is my first time...and I don't know anyone and I don't know much about it either...i was pretty much elected president for the chapter and sent to this thing...thanks

I dont no, this is my first time as well. I guess a bunch of people go out drinking every night.

No, I am not going the night before. I only live 2 hours away so I am driving there.

when is it exactly and hwere is it? where do i find any details about this?

when is it exactly and hwere is it? where do i find any details about this?

It is a National Conference for all the chapter's presidents. So all the poeple invited are presidents of their respected mortar board society. I think you can pay to go, but only if you are a mortar board member.

Kinda an exclusive sorta deal.

Our president who's going is a predent but i don't think shes on sdn. We won some chapter of the year award i guess?... wish that meant they would pay for treasurers to go :p