MOSDOH Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an interview invite on Jan 28th! I cannot believe this! It will be my first ever interview! It’s scheduled for Feb 18th! Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂
 
I interviewed on October 22nd but there still isn't a decision on my account. I'm assuming that this means that I've been waitlisted but I have not been informed of that. Any ideas?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anybody else get an email saying they’re an alternate? And has anybody received a straight rejection?
I got another email today asking if I was still interested in still being on the waitlist. I was never told I was being put on the waitlist - but that was a first hint that it exists and I'm on it.
 
I got another email today asking if I was still interested in still being on the waitlist. I was never told I was being put on the waitlist - but that was a first hint that it exists and I'm on it.
I interviewed yesterday at MOSDOH. During the interview, they said that we were all essentially interviewing for the waitlist :/ I was kinda sad and shocked to hear about that 20 minutes before my interview lol. To anyone reading this, I don't want to bear any bad news, but I want to inform everybody about this fact now before they find out about this at a bad time like I did. Great school, amazing interview experience, but bummed about the waitlist :/
 
Has anyone accepted to the class seen any movement on the groups for people leaving chats? Are you guys aware of any movement at all in that regard?
 
Has anyone accepted to the class seen any movement on the groups for people leaving chats? Are you guys aware of any movement at all in that regard?
We have had one person leave our group chat this week. And it's hard to tell who is just now finding the chat or if they just got accepted so i'm not sure if the new comers are freshly accepted or just now getting around to joining in the conversation. I hope this helps.
 
Officially got my waitlist email. Was waiting for it, since during my interview I was told that the interview was for the waitlist. Did anyone else get something else like an acceptance or rejection?
 
Officially got my waitlist email. Was waiting for it, since during my interview I was told that the interview was for the waitlist. Did anyone else get something else like an acceptance or rejection?
I got the waitlist email today too. Bless my heart it keeps jumping when seeing these kind of emails. I don’t know if it’s a good or bad news 🙂
 
Does MOSDOH accept letter of update? I don't want to send an update letter and annoy them if they don't want to read it at all
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to know if 204 hours of broad based community service hours is competitive enough for MOSDOH or not?
 
Got an email this morning asking if I’m still interested in staying on the waitlist. Anybody receive it?
 
Same. The real question is, is the waitlist even moving?
No, I feel like it’s not moving at all. But if they ask us about staying in the waitlist, it means they still have spot(s) to fill right? Because I think they will not bother to ask if they’re done with this cycle (just my positive thinking to have hope 😅)
 
I don't think it signifies anything. A friend of mine who has been accepted to this school has been telling me that the waitlist has not moved since the first week of May. Its just a courtesy email at this point. I don't know what their group chats/ facebook groups have been saying since I don't have access :/
I doubt there will be any movement with such a small class size 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone receive an email from ASDOH saying they are unable to offer you a spot for 2025? I'm confused as I never interviewed for ASDOH but I am on the waitlist to MOSDOH.
 
Did anyone receive an email from ASDOH saying they are unable to offer you a spot for 2025? I'm confused as I never interviewed for ASDOH but I am on the waitlist to MOSDOH.
I didn’t get any email from mosdoh yet and I’m still on the waitlist.