You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MOSDOH Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just got an invite today!Any recent interview invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
QueenSpeech1972
New Member
Received an email 2/25 for a 3/6 interview 🤞🏻Any recent interview invites?
Is there a groupme for MOSDOH admitted students?
futuredentist337
Full Member
Interview #3
Notification date: 3/3/2025
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/01
GPA (science, overall): 3.16, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/18/19/23/yes, organic chemistry
Interview Date: 3/13
Method of interview: In Person
Notification date: 3/3/2025
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/01
GPA (science, overall): 3.16, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/18/19/23/yes, organic chemistry
Interview Date: 3/13
Method of interview: In Person
applesauce69
Full Member
hi i just received an interview for 3/13, for those that interviewed or got accepted do you have any tips/ advice?? how is the interview process for the school?
toothfairy3022
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed in February heard anything back?
Not yet. I interviewed two weeks ago today, so hopefully something soon.Has anyone who interviewed in February heard anything back?
applesauce69
Full Member
what did they ask at the interviews/ how were they?
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
Could any current Students tell me about the school or kirksville I have an interview coming up and would love some insight.
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
When did you interview ?Guys I got my acceptance call yesterday!! 😭💜
toothfairy3022
New Member
I was as wellWaitlisted around 10:30 this morning. I interviewed in Feb. wondering if anyone else got waitlisted today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applesauce69
Full Member
has anyone heard from interviews that happened last week 3/13?
vietdent21
New Member
Waitlisted yesterday
When did you interview?Waitlisted yesterday
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
Nohas anyone heard from interviews that happened last week 3/13?
vietdent21
New Member
Early February can’t remember exactlyWhen did you interview?
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
I wish they had told the March interviewers that we were interviewing for a waitlist spot 🙁
Ahmad Nakhleh
New Member
i just withdrew my acceptance, hopefully it goes to one of u guys!
Any updatehas anyone heard from interviews that happened last week 3/13?
I interviewed 3/6 then a call a week laterWhen did you interview ?
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
Anyone get anything yet ?
applesauce69
Full Member
Has anyone that interviewed 3/13 heard back? Email or phone call?
futuredentist337
Full Member
I interviewed 3/13 and haven’t heard anything yetHas anyone that interviewed 3/13 heard back? Email or phone call?
Received an acceptance phone call today. Interviewed on 3/13.I interviewed 3/13 and haven’t heard anything yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applesauce69
Full Member
congrats!! when did you get the call?Received an acceptance phone call today. Interviewed on 3/13.
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
I heard that this waitlist doesn’t move much but I’m not entirely sure
Around 9amcongrats!! when did you get the call?
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
Any movement ?
applesauce69
Full Member
no haven't heard anything 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 83
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K