MOSDOH Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed over zoom last year at MOSDOH. Very relaxed interview. I interviewed 1 on 1 with a doctor and then an admissions counselor. They never asked me about grades or academic scores. One thing they're big on is helping the underserved and I got asked directly how I have contributed to that. Hope this helps
 
I interviewed over zoom last year at MOSDOH. Very relaxed interview. I interviewed 1 on 1 with a doctor and then an admissions counselor. They never asked me about grades or academic scores. One thing they're big on is helping the underserved and I got asked directly how I have contributed to that. Hope this helps
Awesome, I am looking forward to it. I can definitely talk about helping the underserved. Any other advice, this will be my second interview and my first one did not go as well as I hoped it would go. :smack:
 
Can those of you who received interviews please fill this out?
Interview #
School: MOSDOH
Notification date:
Method of notification:
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date:
Application complete date:
GPA (overall, science):
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
Dates available OR your interview date:
Method of Interview:
 
Interview #2
School: MOSDOH
Notification date:8/19
Method of notification : email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: June 10
Application complete date: August 3rd
GPA (overall, science): 3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/20/19/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/16
Method of Interview: virtual
 
I got the email that my application was complete a while ago, but the status on AADSAS never changed from "none". Is this normal for MOSDOH? I know every school is different, so just double checking.
 
Interview #3
School: MOSDOH
Notification date: 9/3/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/26
Application complete date: 8/19
GPA (overall, science): 3.92, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/24/21/no
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/30
Method of Interview: Virtual
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on the website, it says that there is going to be a group discussion? but when I got the interview day schedule through email there was none of that.. im guessing they changed it? It says two 1:1 interviews 🙂
 
In my interview they had all of the applicants get to know each other in between interviews and throughout the day. Maybe that's what they mean by group discussion. Interviews were one on one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received a rejection? I am an alternate candidate and I haven't been rejected yet but I am pretty sure that orientation starts tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else is in this position too?